Nathan Fillion Wants In on Halo: Reach

Anton P. Nym

Sep 18, 2007
Nathan Fillion, man, I'd cast him in a New York minute. Doesn't matter what project it was; even if I actually needed a bridesmaid or something (hey, he wore a dress in Firefly once, right?) I'd return his agent's calls.

Somehow I think Marty O'Donnell might be similarly inclined...

-- Steve

edited to add: It was also amusing to see him run up against what must be a stack of Non-Disclosure Agreements as tall as he is on-camera while trying to describe "fun time".

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
hansari said:
I heard Megan Fox would play Tyrande Whisperwind, the night elf!

And that Michael Moore would play a paladin!
Oh no. Oh dear God, no. No. No. No. No. No.

I'm honestly intrigued by the concept of a WarCraft movie, but if those two are in I'm already mentally filing the movie under the same category as Pathfinder. *shudder*

Spygon

May 16, 2009
Nathan Fillion was awesome on halo odst he better be in reach or there will be trouble ...big trouble

DaxStrife

Late Reviewer
Nov 29, 2007
I've heard Fillion say the same thing about his relationship with Joss Whedon, which is how he ended up in "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog." Heck, if I were an actor I'd probably have the same attitude: "You want to give me another paycheck? Hell yes!"

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
Well if Buck is indeed going to be a character in Reach, it would only make sense to have him do the voice acting again. He's pretty good at it aswell.

sunami88

Jun 23, 2008
Well. Looks like I have to go change my pants, cause I just wet myself in glee.

Damn Bungie. First I get to play as him in Firefight, and now I might get a Nathan character in Reach? Hell Yes

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Now if only he could get Joss Whedon into a room with the Bungie guys and convince then through his Fillion awesomeness to make a good Firefly game.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Honestly, who wouldn't want to be in on Halo: Reach, if they had the chance? :p

In any event, this is great news for all us Halo fans- I just wonder whether he'll be voicing the same character (presuming he survives) or a different one.

McHanhan

Sep 13, 2009
That's pretty sweet!. Ever since Firefly I have been wanting to see more of him. Guess Halo will have to do then. All Bungie needs is to add Adam Baldwin (Jayne Cobb) into the mix and I will become the ultimate Halo fangirl till the end of time :)

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
McHanhan said:
That's pretty sweet!. Ever since Firefly I have been wanting to see more of him. Guess Halo will have to do then. All Bungie needs is to add Adam Baldwin (Jayne Cobb) into the mix and I will become the ultimate Halo fangirl till the end of time :)
Adam Baldwin is already in Halo 3: ODST, as Dutch. ;)

McHanhan

Sep 13, 2009
Joshimodo said:
McHanhan said:
Oh......my.........word!

thisisyournamenow

May 7, 2008
well this is no big spoiler as its nothing to do with ODST bUT

SPOILERS

buck and dutch were both at reach so they could well be on the team in the game or whatever

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
McHanhan said:
Joshimodo said:
McHanhan said:
Oh......my.........word!
Alan Tudyk, too.

Undercover

Jul 19, 2009
Hmm... What do myself and Nathan Fillion have in common... We're the same age, both from Edmonton, both worked at the fringe festival, both went to the UofA, both incredibly talented and good looking... Why the hell am I still just a freelancer and Fillion gets to play roles like "Captain Tight Pants?"

Oh yeah, I never went into acting...

Damn.

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
CantFaketheFunk said:
McHanhan said:
Joshimodo said:
McHanhan said:
Oh......my.........word!
Alan Tudyk, too.
Mickey!

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Stubee said:
Serenity sucked ass but i liked Slither so this guy gets my thumbs up :D
Well did you see the Firefly series before Serenity? I thought Serenity was an awesome movie.