Natural 20: Diplomatic Immunities

Natural_20

Jan 5, 2016
Diplomatic Immunities

Desperate for new players, the group enlists the first person they see.

Watch Video

Sep 13, 2009
Right as he was ending that speech I remembered that we hadn't actually seen what he rolled yet. Glad to see the show's still going strong. Two questions though:

Was Gibblets at all based on someone's experiences? I've definitely been in that position as a DM before

What happened to Anna and Brad?

esserin

Nov 10, 2014
Yes!

I was worried that something had happened when there was no episode last week. This show is too good to disappear.
Glad to see that the show is still good despite the unfortunate casting change.

Though, I'm not sure what Garren was doing with the candy bowl. Can anybody explain the joke?

Natural_20

Jan 5, 2016
The Almighty Aardvark said:
Right as he was ending that speech I remembered that we hadn't actually seen what he rolled yet. Glad to see the show's still going strong. Two questions though:

Was Gibblets at all based on someone's experiences? I've definitely been in that position as a DM before

What happened to Anna and Brad?
5000% yes. Throughout my years as a DM I was always amazed at how a carefully planned session could go so awry, but even more by how something invented on the spot would be a character or a moment that the group would hang on to for years. I like to think that I never choked as badly as DM Rob does, but I certainly came close, and sometimes it would be just what the group needed.

As for Anna and Brad, they're very talented actors. During the hiatus (the year between filming the first two episodes and our launch with The Escapist) both were offered big opportunities. I'm very happy for them! Despite how sad it is to see Grizzit and Donnel go, it's also exciting. I was able to create two other amazing characters - Garren and Garmungus (introduced next episode). Let me know what you think of them!

Natural_20

Jan 5, 2016
esserin said:
Yes!

I was worried that something had happened when there was no episode last week. This show is too good to disappear.
Glad to see that the show is still good despite the unfortunate casting change.

Though, I'm not sure what Garren was doing with the candy bowl. Can anybody explain the joke?
Natural 20 airs every other Thursday. If you don't see a new episode every week, don't worry!

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Oh man, so happy to finally get another episode. Sad to see that Grizzit and Donnel went elsewhere but this Garren introduction was wonderful and hopefully Garmungus' entry will be just as grand.

Thanks for doing such good work. Sending this to my friends and coworkers who had been waiting on new content.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
A pretty interesting character indeed. And the end got me good. Great stuff, very great stuff.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
So Not Conan O'Brien and Not Ashley Birch leave Not Felicia Day, Not Peter Dinklage/Not the singer of Biffy Clyro, and your local youth pastor and are replaced by Not Jack Black.

Not putting you guys down (or even mocking your actual looks), just something that crossed my mind episode one. This show is also actually really good. I had to be really bored, and watching too many DnD videos on youtube to finally check it out, but hey, now I can binge watch a bunch of episodes in a row.