Nazi Zombies finally get a film of their own.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
http://www.movietome.com/infocus/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=774734

It seems that someone in the movie industry has finally acknowledged how much money this would rake in just for its B-ratedness. It looks pretty funny, what do you all think? Do you think that they're doing this to cash in? I wonder where they got the idea from...*looks at CoD5*

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
That Idea is almost as awsome as home-made napalm(thats my new catchphrase). I have to see it.

Vivaldi

Jul 26, 2008
I would watch that despite my irrational fear of Horror movies... (except The Shining, Blair Witch Project, Dawn of the Dead, and 28 Days Later) I would add it to my list of horror movies that I like.

In short, awesome, in a really sad kind of way.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Gotham Soul said:
I don't know if that's going to be so bad it's scary, or incredibly awesome.
I'd have to go with this. It can be both at the same time though in my opinion =P

Aardvark

Sep 9, 2008
This could be the greatest movie ever wraught by man.

Probably not, though.

There is only one way they could make it more awesome.

Velociraptor Zombies.

Guaranteed you'll never sleep again

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Aardvark said:
This could be the greatest movie ever wraught by man.

Probably not, though.

There is only one way they could make it more awesome.

Velociraptor Zombies.

Guaranteed you'll never sleep again
Hahaha oh man, that is classic stuff. I wish someone made a movie like that. It would make no sense whatsoever since they would do nothing different than a regular raptor, but it'd still be freakin' sweet.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
There has been a few Nazi Zombie movies, all terrible. This one also looks somewhat terrible. But can it beat Evil Aliens or Insecticidel in its stupidity?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
The zombies look somewhat interesting, the kids on the other hand look to be dumb as sin once again...

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
I think it was right around where the two people grabed a chainsaw and a slegehammer and stood their ground against a running Horde of Nazi Zombies to the toon of Old to Joy that I decided that I must see this Flim. It's either going to be really good or really funny. (More likely with Old to Joy)