NBA 2K12 Review

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
NBA 2K12 Review

Great game but a lack of theme mars perfection.

Read Full Article

Ne1butme

Nov 16, 2009
Are there any player specific challenges in the Legend games? A goal beyond just winning the game? Trying to reproduce or beat Wilt's 100 point game (for example)

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Ne1butme said:
Are there any player specific challenges in the Legend games? A goal beyond just winning the game? Trying to reproduce or beat Wilt's 100 point game (for example)
No, just winning the game unlocks the teams involved.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Good review and I agree with most of the points. But any criticisms (like always passing it to the wrong person all the damn time >.<) I had are drowned under the praise I have for the Game for including Patrick Ewing in the Legends mode. Patrick Ewing is my favorite player of all time and being able to play him made me giddy as a school girl.

Now if the lockout could end I could go back to watching the Knicks the only team I like that is any good. Watching the Miami Dolphins lose every week is getting to me >.>

RangerSERE

May 14, 2010
Im still waiting for Franchise mode to have a CBA section...i want the chance to lockout my fake players too!

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
what's putting me off from buying this game right away is NBA lockout; they couldn't add rookies to the roster. (A sports game without a roster update.. kind of funny)

I already gave up on NBA season... so 2k11 would have to do.