Nearly Dead Cory Art Day

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
tangoprime said:
Is that a horse, with armor? As in Horse Armor, like, the DLC? Please let that be the case, I just LOLed all over myself.
You do know that horsies had armour back in the old days too? Like for realsies?

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
Dude, that... sucks. I'm sure some hobo'll buy your shoes.

And I really like this; it represents, and heavily symbolises, what ever plot this comic has left. Really, what personality does Erin has other than "snarky tsundere" and "drunken snarky tsundere"? And the funniest part?

You're rolling with it.

OfficialJab

Jan 14, 2012
Could you lengthen her skirt and make it not look like slutty yoga shorts?

No big deal, it's just that you're enabling the patriarchy and destroying the future.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Super flu huh? That reminds me of the time when there was another comic creator who was sick and dying (or needed some form of surgery or would never draw again) and it was on this website... anyone remember that?

Get well soon guys, take all the time you need.

Dandres

Apr 7, 2013
Sweet, a comic. Take my money. Then I willl have something for you to sign at the next Expo.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
feel better soon guys, and I'm throwing money at the screen your kickstart!

ho ho ho to all!

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
You men and your bloody man-flu!
You need to man woman up and get on with it!

Srs face, I hope you both get better soon~
A book round about this time would have been a good present for Christmas, but there's always next Christmas I guess ;D

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Hope you both feel well soon!

I just spent a couple days at my sisters for the holidays, and my niece's birthday.
And my job was to help out with the kids. Meaning I was their living jungle gym.

And as we know, kids are germ making machines. SO, in the next few days, I may vary well be where you both are now.
Sick, and with a bad back. ;p

Have a happy holiday!

Psychobabble

. . . . . . . .
Aug 3, 2013
Well heck, thanks for taking the effort anyway. Hope you both get to feeling better soon. Being sick over the holidays is the absolute pits.