Need a good JRPG.

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
leet_x1337 said:
madwarper said:
Besides, do you own Super Smash Brothers Brawl? The only way to play that game is with a Gamecube controller.
Yes, and Wiimote+Nunchuk.
Then, you're doing it wrong.

Trust me, the game controls eleventy billion times better with a GC controller.

Winterfel

Feb 9, 2011
leet_x1337 said:
Edit 2: As far as Wii games go, I also don't have a Gamecube or Classic controller, so no help from the Virtual Console or Gamecube library, unfortunately.
Hunt down a GC controller, a memory card & Baten Kaitos, you'll thank me. ^^

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
madwarper said:
leet_x1337 said:
madwarper said:
Besides, do you own Super Smash Brothers Brawl? The only way to play that game is with a Gamecube controller.
Yes, and Wiimote+Nunchuk.
Then, you're doing it wrong.

Trust me, the game controls eleventy billion times better with a GC controller.
Would you like me to turn my items off and only ever play on Final Destination and Battlefield as well?

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
leet_x1337 said:
Would you like me to turn my items off and only ever play on Final Destination and Battlefield as well?
If it floats your boat, go for it.

But, don't just take my word for it, check any review; Such as Gametrailer's (go to 5:30) [http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-super-smash/31663].

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
madwarper said:
leet_x1337 said:
If it floats your boat, go for it.
I believe you just missed the sarcasm there. In fact, seeing as you seem to know Smash Bros, you couldn't have missed it worse at 500 yards.

DoctorPhil

Apr 25, 2011
Erm.... these are the worst consoles you could have for JRPGs.... And no gamecube controller....

Well, there are some Disgaea games and Tales of Tempest for the DS, but I haven't played them. The Mario & Luigi games are a definite recommendation, but they're not true JRPG are they..?

Either buy a Gamecube controller (really, how much could it cost?) and play Tales of Symphonia wich is a great game, or buy a PS2, wich has a huge JRPG library. You need a PS2 to play SMT 3: Nocturne anyway, wich is an absolutely amazing JRPG wich you must play if you call yourself a JRPG fan (Persona's got nothing on Nocturne by the way).

Oh and whatever you do, don't get the Sypmhonia spinoff (dawn of the new world), it's horrid (Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality, lol).