Need a new game to play

Tiscolfo

Dec 4, 2010
My mom is an overbearing and over protective person, for this I have never had pokemon cards or the games, I'm not allowed to play shooters of any kind (im 16). Nor am I allowed to play poker on the internet for play money and I'm pretty good at it.

Anyways are there any other high risk type games like shooters with one shot one kill and fast paced action? or any free games you would recommend that are fun to play?

Edit: Games that are like this, no shooters >.< , games that give that type of adrenaline rush

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
Being a rebel eh?
Play this.
http://www.explodingrabbit.com/games/super-mario-bros-crossover

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Gears of war 2, tagging an enemy with a grenade and watching them explode has never been so fun.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
Unreal Tournament (any of them really although I recommend UT2004, UT3 has the pretty blood and dismemberment but it's lacking in other areas), Quake and Serious Sam HD are all fast paced and for the most part one shot one kill.

Tiscolfo

Dec 4, 2010
ToTaL LoLiGe said:
Gears of war 2, tagging an enemy with a grenade and watching them explode has never been so fun.
No shooters, just games that are that fast paced and fun.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Hmm, Portal then, it can be fast paced if you play it that way and there is no violence, plus there are challenge levels, and two large quality map packs for free made by the community that pretty much triple the game time.

Another would be Mirror's Edge, mostly just fast paced platforming but there are some shooting sections, however you can avoid shooting anyone if you are quick enough.

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
Tiscolfo said:
ToTaL LoLiGe said:
No shooters, just games that are that fast paced and fun.
Because shooting games are so realistic in the first place.
What is your families religion?
Portal 1-2 ar games that fit...you still get shoot at.
You really aren't going to find that many games that are not shooters for the type of thing you are asking for really.

rwege

Nov 12, 2009
League of Legends is free to play, and fast paced. Terraria is $10 through steam, if you can still play a 16bit game, it's the best investment ive made in quite awhile.

Allgoodnamesareused

Jul 13, 2009
I'd personally vouch for Dwarf Fortress, a game where months of hard work can be ruined because a dwarf decided to go grab a drink instead of pulling that lever, and a single error in your design might fill your fortress with magma. Losing is fun.

Mar 30, 2010
Any of the GTA series - there's no way at all your mum could over-react to them.

Ok, ok! What about the Burnout series? Sorry but my knowledge of fast-paced yet non-violent videogames is limited.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Grouchy Imp said:
Any of the GTA series - there's no way at all your mum could over-react to them.

Ok, ok! What about the Burnout series? Sorry but my knowledge of fast-paced yet non-violent videogames is limited.
this or one of the wipeout games if you still have a PS1 or if you own a PS3

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Well, if you really want to go balls to the wall and have a PS3: God of War 3.

I found it pretty entertaining from what I played and good god is it violent. Nothing like slicing open a minotaur tonton style after having stabbed it several times in the chest and whatnot.

For the 360: Gears of War as it has been said before.

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
Scizophrenic Llama said:
Well, if you really want to go balls to the wall and have a PS3: God of War 3.

I found it pretty entertaining from what I played and good god is it violent. Nothing like slicing open a minotaur tonton style after having stabbed it several times in the chest and whatnot.

For the 360: Gears of War as it has been said before.
Hahaha God of war
Tiscolfo said:
Just non shooters didnt say nonviolent!
So why is your mom overbearing?
I suggest Earthbound.

OceanBlue

Jun 5, 2011
Well, World of Padman [www.worldofpadman.com] is, in fact, a shooter, but as nonviolent as it gets.
Plus, it's extremely fun to play.

Tiscolfo

Dec 4, 2010
I used to play battlefield heroes, that was too violent, I was playing a 3d target shooter this morning that was too violent?....

would assassins creed be worth it?

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I would go nuts if my parents were that controlling. Why doesn't your mum like pokemon it's like the most inoffensive game around?

Why don't you play something like Minecraft I've heard those creepers can give you a fright.