Need some help remembering an old PC game!

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Hey there, I just had a flashback of playing a demo for a PC game when I was much younger, and I'd love to remember which it was.

It was an RTS kind of game, probably most similar to The Settlers, I'd say, although you had to train each of your citizens to performs various roles. I'm pretty damn sure the setting was Norse themed, and it would have been...7 or so years ago perhaps, although that's not particularly accurate.

Any help would be amazing, I'm getting a real itching to play it.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
It was less of a faction based RTS, and more focused on the individuals you controlled, for example, I seem to remember each character you controlled having a name, and a series of bars marking the skills each person possessed. I've a feeling the campaign missions I played in the demo involved shipwrecking on new territory, and exploring the new land around it.

john_boy270

Jul 9, 2012
hey im new here and i just wanted to know if anyone knows the title of a game with two hunchback trools one blue and one green where u have to head butt up on enemies to stun them then run over them it was a cool pc game but i dont remembev anything about the title plz some answer