neil armstrong death.

themilo504

May 9, 2010
So Neil Armstrong died very sad of course but for me the most noteworthy thing is the fact that the day he died I asked my dad or he was still alive.
Anybody know his final words.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
His last words were probably "Don't forget Mike" he has always said he was just a patt of a team.

I just watched In The Shadow of the Moon again last night. Will probably watch the CPA Australia interview if it is still online later today. I completely forgot that Capcom was taken from the Apollo Program.

Overusedname

Emcee: the videogame video guy
Jun 26, 2012
DeltasDix said:
Matthew94 said:
As I said before. It was the worst way to go. Stripped of his medals just before his final day on earth.

My heart reaches out to his family.
You are either sadly mistaken or just made a very bad joke.
Could be either: http://theblemish.com/2012/08/lance-armstrong-stripped-of-all-his-medals/

He could be confused. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But yes, I'm feeling bad man. :( But he certainly did lead quite a life, and leave one hell of a legacy.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Matthew94 said:
As I said before. It was the worst way to go. Stripped of his medals just before his final day on earth.

Neil Armstrong, not Lance Armstrong. The Astronaut, not the cyclist.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Matthew94 said:

Green Day will never be the same without him, a real sad day for music fans everywhere.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
Rednog said:
Matthew94 said:

Green Day will never be the same without him, a real sad day for music fans everywhere.
Sad day indeed, he was one of the greatest trumpeters to ever live. Goodbye "Satchmo" you will be greatly missed, though I could have sworn you died yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaars ago...

launchpadmcqwak

Dec 6, 2011
octafish said:
His last words were probably "Don't forget Mike" he has always said he was just a patt of a team.

I just watched In The Shadow of the Moon again last night. Will probably watch the CPA Australia interview if it is still online later today. I completely forgot that Capcom was taken from the Apollo Program.
you win this round...