Nerdiest fact, question or answer you can think of.

THEMILKMAN

Jun 16, 2009
I'll start.

What was the average Kill/Death Ratio of the 300 Spartans?

Obviously the deaths will be 1 but what about the kills?

Now present nerdy facts, questions and answers to other's nerdy questions (if you got them).

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
According to my spreadsheet; these gloves are actually better dps than what people say is BiS. It increases the coefficient and actually helps my crit chance a bit more. Even though they are leather, and I wear mail, they are still a better pick.

Three Eyed Cyclops

Apr 27, 2009
The terminal velocity of an ant is so low and is achieved in such a short distance (about 2.5cm) that you can drop one out of an air plane and it will live.

Lt. Dragunov

Sep 25, 2008
THEMILKMAN said:
Alpha Reaper757 said:
It's not DARK Vader, it's DARTH Vader.
That's so low on the Nerd-O-Meter that it's almost normal.
Alot of my friends still bring up that conversation on his name, it's probly on the bottem of the nerd 101 list

Spaceman_Spiff

Apr 16, 2009
Cats have a significantly higher chance of living if dropped for the seventh floor of a build as opposed to the sixth floor.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Spaceman_Spiff said:
Cats have a significantly higher chance of living if dropped for the seventh floor of a build as opposed to the sixth floor.
'Cos they can use the flaps under their arms to glide. I do kind of want to know who the hell threw cats off buildings in order to find this out.

...and the terminal velocity of a mouse on Earth is not enough to kill it when it hits the ground.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Eh there was a pic of it but i've lost it.

This Guy: Theres Plenty of fish in the sea
That Guy: Thats like you telling me theres plenty of games in the sea when my street fight III broke and offering Mortal combat

(something along those lines)

Dragonblade146

Dec 6, 2008
The Magic Flute, one of the last operas composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, premiered at Theater auf der Wieden in Vienna, Austria. It was premiered on Spetember 30th.

That and I know for a fact that the Season 4 Deadly Gladiator set is inferior for PVE compared to the Season 3 for tanks as it does not provide them with enough defense to complete their damage mitigation. It leaves them off by 7 points, meaning they can still get critted.

Sep 5, 2009
Eastern European folklore holds that vampire killers are all born on Saturdays.

The human body is 18.2% carbon.

The first public drawing of Hellboy appeared in the program of the 1991 Great Salt Lake Comic Con.