Netflix Canada: Does it Still Suck?

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
I've been considering using Netflix for a while, but I've always been told that the selection in Canada is shit. Some people have said that it has improved, but I have yet to try it out. So to my fellow Canadian escapists, I ask: does Netflix Canada still suck?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
It has enough of a selection to satisfy me. There are still a lot of films on there that I want to watch, and I've not yet had the time.

However, compared to what I've seen of America's Netflix, it's not even close in terms of selection.

EDIT: You could always use the 1-month trial and find out if it's worth it for you.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
I am just looking for a way to watch The Clone Wars online in Canada. The only thing I can think of is buying the episodes on iTunes, but iTunes Canada is bullshit and doesn't accept Paypal for some fucking stupid reason.

excentric22

Sep 8, 2011
its getting a lot better. they just uploaded seasons 1-3 of breaking bad and season 1 of walking dead, along with all of madmen. definately worth it, especially if you like older movies and B horror films. for 8 bucks, definately worth it