Netflix Instant Queue Recommendations

unicron44

Oct 12, 2010
Just like the title says, found any interesting movies on instant queue that you recommend?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs

The former I'd already seen, the latter I was recommended. Tarantino does some awesome movies. In fact, go ahead and find all of his that are on there.

derob

Feb 17, 2011
"Zach Galafanakis: Live at the triple onion" is a stand up special that I had already watched on Comedy Central a few years back, but I'd forgotten all about it until it came up on my cue. In my opinion, aside from his 30 stand up for Comedy Central, I've watch anything nearly as funny as this specific special.

"A clockwork Orange" was also in my que. Though often referred to as a "cult classic", I think there is a lot more to take in from this work than the striking theme of youthful debauchery and reckless human experimentation. Watching and really paying close attention to the film as both a work by literary prowess achieved (though later cast aside by Burgess himself) by Burgess, and intricate and striking visual work by Kubrick. If you haven't watched it, do so... If you already have, then do so again.