[video=youtube;DimpNLizn-A]
See 1:49 for sneak peak at the show.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
There's barely anything to comment on, only that I'm still sick of Green Hill. :(

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
I find it impossible to get excited by anything Netflix makes anymore. It'll be good or even great for one season then completely fall off the wagon for the next seasons until it's inevitably cancelled.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
There's barely anything to comment on, only that I'm still sick of Green Hill.
It's tradition.

I find it impossible to get excited by anything Netflix makes anymore. It'll be good or even great for one season then completely fall off the wagon for the next seasons until it's inevitably cancelled.
I am excited, but I am tempering my expectations as always. Ran it, I don't get excited over every single Netflix show that's announced, so I don't suffer from burnout on that. Castlevania had four seasons, and it's getting another series later. So anything is possible. I do see where you're coming from, but I highly doubt they're going to do that to Sonic.

I will say it's nice to see a Sonic show that focuses on action again. Sonic Boom is funny, don't get me wrong, but there was not much action in that show. Even the very first Sonic cartoon had more action despite being Looney Tunes slapstick style show.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
It's tradition.
To borrow and slightly alter a phrase, "if your response to a question is 'it's tradition,' I'm still waiting to hear what your point is."

Still, based on the dimension hopping that's supposedly going to feature, least we shouldn't be stuck there long.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
To borrow and slightly alter a phrase, "if your response to a question is 'it's tradition,' I'm still waiting to hear what your point is."
My statement was mostly in jest. I honestly don't care that it starts in Green Hill Zone. I know it has gotten overused recently.

Still, based on the dimension hopping that's supposedly going to feature, least we shouldn't be stuck there long
Which is why I'm not that concerned. It's about the multiverse. Green Hill is going to be a small starting point, and given the concept art I've seen a few months back, Sonic will be going to a whole bunch of places.