New A-Team Trailer Hits the Net

MrMisfit

Apr 8, 2008
If Mr T. has a cameo in this movie, then it'll be a hit in my book

capacollo: I'm with you

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
It's looks stupid and ridiculous.

I can't fucking wait to see it! I'm sorry, but he shot a damn jet fighter out of the sky with a TANK! While the tank itself was free falling! Whoever thought that scene up deserves a big fucking cookie!

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
This looks like its going to be so unbelievebly stupid and OTT it'll rot your brain.

Where can I get tickets?

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
The problem is NEVER the cast... it's the director.

And he is nothing special, so as a results though my HOPES are high, my expectations are VERY low.

On the other hand, it is produced by both Ridley and Tony Scott, so maybe they can give the guidance to stop this becoming a turd-fest that most of these 80's tv-show re-imaginings end up.

Ah, but the WORST sign... it is written by Skip Wood... who came up with the scripts of the diabolically shit Xmen Origins: Wolverine and Hitman.

So yeah, my money is that this film is going to suck big sweaty balls.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Gaderael said:
I'm sorry, but he shot a damn jet fighter out of the sky with a TANK! While the tank itself was free falling! Whoever thought that scene up deserves a big fucking cookie!
Er the same guy who "came up with that" wrote the script for X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

that forfeits the right to ALL cookies and the right to ever be described as a "good person".

I've looked at the people behind this, no, this film is going to be shit, I know already.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Treblaine said:
Gaderael said:
I'm sorry, but he shot a damn jet fighter out of the sky with a TANK! While the tank itself was free falling! Whoever thought that scene up deserves a big fucking cookie!
Er the same guy who "came up with that" wrote the script for X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

that forfeits the right to ALL cookies and the right to ever be described as a "good person".

I've looked at the people behind this, no, this film is going to be shit, I know already.
Oh. Well that's sad. I'll at least throw him some of the crumbs at the botttom of the cookie jar though. I mean c'mon, that part did look really cool.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
I've found my movie of the year.

I know it's early but I'm getting really excited about this one. I just know the van will be pimp-out by the end of the movie, to give B.A. a happy ending.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
So, Hannibal is played by a Jedi? lol.
My vote for most stupid fun in a single movie is pinned on Resident Evil 4 for now...

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
A-TEAM FTW.

Man, Face has always been, like, my hero. The epitome of the fast-talking jokester with a heart of gold.

This movie looks awesome. Great comedy, unbelievable, bat-shit action and all the in-jokes of the series. I'm there, opening night.