New Alien Vs Predator Game... Sort Of

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
New Alien Vs Predator Game... Sort Of

They're certainly playing games, right?

If you're jonesing for some proper fix of AvP action, perhaps a spiffy wallpaper will ease the cravings?

The images were created by a New Zealand ad agency for the Sky TV network and feature everyone's favorite xenomorphs playing pool, chess and tetherball.

All three images can be found in glorious high-resolution, suitable for all your wallpaper needs, here [http://superpunch.blogspot.com/2009/03/aliens-vs-predator-print-ads-are-better.html]. Sounds a little odd, I know, but it can't be worse than the movies surely?

Hopefully this will tide you over until Sega releases their new AvP game some time on 2010.

Source: Fidgit [http://fidgit.com/archives/2009/03/aliens-vs-predator-deathmatch.php]

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
These are very cool. Much more interesting than the movie. Nice find, good sir .

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Predator's gonna win. Alien doesn't even have eyes - how can it tell where the ball is gonna go?

Also, if Predator starts losing, he'll just blow both of them, the pool table, and several nearby buildings, to smithereens.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
level250geek said:
Next up: Alien vs. Predator vs. Terminator vs. Robocop poker game.
I'd see it. As long as they played ball-in-hand for scratches.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Words cannot sum up how awesoem these pictures are.
Alien obviously enjoys his swing ball.

Yog Sothoth

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
level250geek said:
Next up: Alien vs. Predator vs. Terminator vs. Robocop poker game.
Nothing trumps my Aliens & Predators versus Superman & Batman comics..... I'm not making that up......

But the wallpapers are cool, too.....

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
Hey, the movies aren't that bad. But I guess these wallpapers are better. Too bad I recently got a

Arrers

Mar 4, 2009
This is the only thing involving aliens vs predators I have ever been intersted in.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Oh goody! Wallpapers AND games coming out that I hadn't heard of? I'm estatic!