New Alien Vs Predator Game... Sort Of

level250geek

Jan 8, 2009
Eldritch Warlord said:
Hey, the movies aren't that bad. But I guess these wallpapers are better. Too bad I recently got a
Where. Did you. Get that?

level250geek

Jan 8, 2009
Yog Sothoth said:
level250geek said:
Next up: Alien vs. Predator vs. Terminator vs. Robocop poker game.
Nothing trumps my Aliens & Predators versus Superman & Batman comics..... I'm not making that up......

But the wallpapers are cool, too.....
Why stop at Aliens and Predators versus Superman and Batman? Why not make it a three-way tag team match and throw in an uneasy alliance between Robocop and Terminator? That would be mind-blowing.

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
level250geek said:
Eldritch Warlord said:
Hey, the movies aren't that bad. But I guess these wallpapers are better. Too bad I recently got a
Where. Did you. Get that?
I take it you want it?

Click here! [http://mugiwaracook.deviantart.com/art/SCIV-Dark-Side-of-the-Force-96595518]

Ezzay

Feb 28, 2009
Did anyone else just picture themselves driving down the street, only to turn a corner and see those two playing a game of swing ball?

Those pictures are legendary, no other words can describe them.

Yog Sothoth

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
level250geek said:
Yog Sothoth said:
level250geek said:
Next up: Alien vs. Predator vs. Terminator vs. Robocop poker game.
Nothing trumps my Aliens & Predators versus Superman & Batman comics..... I'm not making that up......

But the wallpapers are cool, too.....
Why stop at Aliens and Predators versus Superman and Batman? Why not make it a three-way tag team match and throw in an uneasy alliance between Robocop and Terminator? That would be mind-blowing.
Sure, I'd buy that book, too..... I'm sure that Dark Horse Comics has at least considered it....

spyrewolf

Jan 7, 2009
the sky tv ads are always awsome ... although not avp related you should youtube their tv ads for a good laugh

DreamKing

Aug 14, 2008
I'm wondering if a new picture will come out with Alien and Predator playing the Alien game for the Jaguar or them playing the Predator game for the SNES.

Mukiwa

Sep 4, 2008
You know that warm satisfied feeling you get when you find yourself a new wallpaper that is just awesome beyond all description? I'm basking in that right now. Mmmmm...

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Yay for the chess-pic!
Alien vs. Predator indeed.
I loved AvP 2 (the game), by the way. The movies weren't THAT bad but not very good, either. Aliens (Alien 2) is still the best movie of those two franchises.
What I don't get AT ALL is why the AvP movies are all based in present day, while the AvP games were based in the Aliens-future (which is a lot cooler, imho).

Simski Burkez

Jun 3, 2009
Heheh, they're awesome.
Loving the swingball one... the alien looks like it's having the time of it's life!

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
There are no words to describe the bizzare and legendary awesomeness of this.

Greetings from the future.