New Black Ops 2 info

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
All multiplayer info. Don't care. I'm in the minority that prefers the single player.

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
Treyarch always does this; they fix stupid shit IW makes (they got rid of stopping power, now knives) but the games are just always so shitty that it doesn't matter. They take too much time getting rid of the shit they forget to put in the, you know, fun stuff.

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
ToTaL LoLiGe said:
I liked the Black ops campaign I liked the twist. I bet in the sequel it turns out he was never in Vietnam and it was all a dream.
That sounds a lot like my theory for MW2 and MW3, both were part of Price?s imagination while recovering from the last mission of COD4. And after the Cuba mission in Black Ops, every other mission is Mason hallucinating from hypothermia while in the Russian prison. Sorry, my buddy and I were bored and came up with odd theories.

Any who... I just like the Zombie mode. *twiddles thumbs* I have no expectations, so we?ll see.

Doneeee

Dec 27, 2011
Those perks sound "revolutionary" but incredibly convoluted. If these make it into black ops 2 than it is going to be a very rage inducing game.

johnnnny guitar

Jul 16, 2010
cool although I don't play the multiplayer in the call of duty series all that much these perks will change things up a bit

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
BlOps was a bit too dull for me. They kept trying to ape the whole zombies thing and try to stay relevant instead of constructing a solid story. I did appreciate the plot twist that made me want to play again just to see all the moments where it was neat, but otherwise, it was just "MURKA FOR THE WIN" all the time. I prefer iw's games; but even then I'm starting to wonder how they're going to keep the series going. They covered WWII, Modern war, Vietnam. What's next? Call of Duty Texas Revolution? Wait a second that sounds awesome; you could play as Jim Bowie or some other dude like that.

BiggyShackleton

Nov 15, 2008
Jegsimmons said:
BiggyShackleton said:
2 knives? A dolphin diving perk? There is no way this can be real otherwise Treyarch can kiss their ass goodbye on developing COD. This list just made me miss the simplicity of COD4 even more. I want COD4 back.
didn't EA and DICE release patches on battlefield 2 back in like 2005 to stop dolphin diving because it ruins the game play and is a unbalanced?
Yeah it was a major point on of the patches. It was true though, once people figured out how effective it was you would literally see it everywhere. Couple that with some shitty BF2 hitboxes and you became unstoppable.

DeMorquist

Dec 15, 2011
Does it have bots for Offline play? Y/N

Only selling factor to BlOps was the fact it had bots to make 4P split screen couch funtime

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
DeMorquist said:
Does it have bots for Offline play? Y/N

Only selling factor to BlOps was the fact it had bots to make 4P split screen couch funtime
I do believe that Vondehhar (whatever his name is), said that bots were coming back to sort of act like they did in MW3's Spec Ops.

Threeseventyfive

Feb 25, 2012
Everything after World at War has been a downgrade. WaW had realistic gore, big maps and friggin tanks.

I'll still probably rent it though, the COD singleplayers have always been entertaining.

Keith Reedy

Jan 10, 2011
aside from the game types that pretty mush all sound slightly fake and totally op and shitty
I miss cod 4 though WAW was sweet too with the tanks and it was almost balanced too.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
I didn't play MW3 (I assume the balancing in the game is still ass). As for the perks list, while the games seem fun (even though they'll all eventually play out as slight variations of SnD), the perks are broken as fuck. Honestly, some were coming off as really strong, until I got to pilot. You run pilot, and the spy one and camp in a little corner or spam nades for what 5-7 kills and boom, you'll likely get a 20+ killstreak. Can't believe they're returning to that shit again.

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
ToTaL LoLiGe said:
I liked the Black ops campaign I liked the twist. I bet in the sequel it turns out he was never in Vietnam and it was all a dream.
Maybe it will turn out that Mason is Reznov's son!

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Fox242 said:
ToTaL LoLiGe said:
Maybe it will turn out that Mason is Reznov's son!
Wait there's going to be some Inception shit going on Mason is actually a figment of Reznov's imagination. o_O