New Dead Space 3 Rumors Keep Isaac Suffering

Atamont

Oct 7, 2011
A Dead Space 3 would be so epic. 3rd times the charm. Both Dead Space games were scary as hell, pretty hard at times and fun! I'd say Dead Space was more scary than Dead Space 2. Dead Space 2 wasnt as scary just because I had already played it's predecessor, (doesn't mean it wasn't scary as shit.) I like the idea of Isaac having to choose between dealing w/Earth Gov, or going to a planet in complete white out blizzards on a rescue mission. I also like the idea of Isaac's split personality issue. As long as it don't make actual Isaac more talkative than he should be. If the "Shadow Isaac" appears during really dangerous moments or right before, (like while trying to fend of NecroManiacs,) than im all for it! Just make the game a little longer & way more difficult & i'll be scared more than shit & happier from it! ^^
But to make Dead Space 3 more of a success is to not make it all about a rescue mission, (of course.) He wasn't just given that option so if he completes it he can be free to live w/his problems. Earth Gov has far more things in mind. Whether or not Dead Space 3 is a success. I'll still want "at least" two more sequels with Isaac as the main character. I can't wait for Dead Space 3 & it's already giving me chills & nightmares, (that's a good thing lol.) The Dead Space's are part of my favorite games all time. Don't up the action, or dumb down the scary shit. It's perfect. Just like I said make it longer & more difficult to beat.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
While there is alot of potential in that idea the Dead Space guys were never good on character, so this may go horribly wrong.

GeeksUtopia

Feb 26, 2011
Ok the whole shadow clarke sounds amazing, rescuing a girl sounds fake from the start. They will probably open up the game with clarke under arrest in either earth gov's head quarters somewhere or on board one of their interrogation ships.

Split Moon

Aug 4, 2009
Not going to lie the shadow clarke thing sounds really cool. I'm interested to see if they actually put it in the game.