New Fighters Enter the Ring in New Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Trailer

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009

*does some searching*

...not on a console I own. Fuck. The game would be worth it just for those two.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
..................................................................................[small]oh my god in heaven[/small]THAT IS F**KING AWESOME!

...Yes. I will be buying that the second it comes out, even if I have to sell a member of my family to do it. I am not even remotely joking.

Georgie_Leech

Nov 10, 2009
Aaaaaaannnnnnnddddddddd...
BAM!!
I am now very interested in a game that I couldn't care less about before. If I find out that they will find a way to add his sarcasm and his ability to utterly ignore the fourth wall, I will be buying this game.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Oh please let Deadpool be forth wall aware... please, oh PLEASE!

By the look of his face he has when fighting Dante, he will.

Herb sewell

Mar 30, 2009
Can't wait to see his ultra where he beats the opponent to death with his own health bar. I'm talking about Fredpool of course.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
Georgie_Leech said:
Aaaaaaannnnnnnddddddddd...
BAM!!
I am now very interested in a game that I couldn't care less about before. If I find out that they will find a way to add his sarcasm and his ability to utterly ignore the fourth wall, I will be buying this game.
He beats up his opponent with their own health bar, and thats only what they've told us so far there might be even more 4th wall moments in store.

Apr 28, 2008
I thought this was already common knowledge. After all, it was in Gameinformer last month, or was it 2 months ago...

Either way, NERDGASM!

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Dante Vs Deadpool.....

My brain came.

Im still hoping that Felecia from Darkstalkers in in there.

And not to sound like a nerd but.....
Logan Westbrook said:
voluptuous vampires fighting technical geniuses
Morrigan is a Succubus not a Vampire.
:)
sorry....i am a nerd....

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
The Great JT said:
The Hulk and Chris Redfield in a fight? Come on, that's not even fair! Give the Hulk a challenge!
Chris is used to dealing with monsters and such? I don't know, but in the game they probably would be fair.

DistinctlyBenign said:
Wait... Deadpool and Dante were in last months game informer about this game?

This is news?
Game magazines don't tend to have trailers, also we don't get that one where I live.

StriderShinryu said:
The next reveal should be Daredevil VS Strider. Just sayin'
Hell yes, bring on the man without fear!

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
...Wow.
This might be the first fighting game in a year or two that I'll actually buy, even if I'll never have time to actually get good at it and consequently be slaughtered online.

YurdleTheTurtle

Mar 23, 2009
The Great JT said:
The Hulk and Chris Redfield in a fight? Come on, that's not even fair! Give the Hulk a challenge!
If you've ever played RE5, you would know Chris Redfield is more than a match for Hulk. He clearly did steroids (compared to his RE1 self), is capable of punching through boulders without injury, and is also able to do some crazy Falcon Punches and backhand slaps.

Gigaguy64 said:
Dante Vs Deadpool.....

My brain came.

Im still hoping that Felecia from Darkstalkers in in there.

And not to sound like a nerd but.....
Logan Westbrook said:
voluptuous vampires fighting technical geniuses
Morrigan is a Succubus not a Vampire.
:)
sorry....i am a nerd....
Felicia was confirmed a month or two ago, alongside with Captain America. For a nerd you sure don't keep up. Just kidding.

SomeGuyNamedKy

Sep 25, 2008
While these two guys will be cool to play, this kinda leaves me a little worried about the potential lack of joke characters this game might have. I know they suck, but beating up anyone in MvC2 with Servbot was the best feeling ever.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Why is there a subtitle? Why are they hinting at a story!? Am I the only person who isn't liking the art direction...? Seriously, Ryu looked like he had stolen Chris's stubble. It looked a bit more natural on Iron Man but still...the video was overly dark. That was just a teaser though and I know the actual game won't be nearly as dark looking

edit: also: was that Dante or Nero?

Icecoldcynic

Oct 5, 2009
Oh wow Dante is gonna be awesome! Deadpool I'm reasonably excited about; he better have some awesome taunts, being the merc with the mouth and all.