New Humble Indie Bundle Will Blow You Away - UPDATED

VZLANemesis

Jan 29, 2009
First Time I've paid over double the required price for a bundle. This is an insanely good bundle.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
I'll just say this, Bastion ALONE is worth more than the usual 15$ asking price. So, uh, yeah get it, seriously, get it, Stop reading this and GET IT.

Also that's a pretty cool thing they got going there with the counter going up in real time.

EDIT: bought it before watching the video, It's awesome that they got both the narrator from bastion and Tim Schafer in it. Combine that chocolate with that peanut butter.

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
HOLY MANURE THAT IS THE BEST BUNDLE OF GAMES SINCE THE ORANGE BOX. Even though I own half of them, I'll get it for Psychonauts. I'll give like, $10-$20 or something. Man, who would be crazy enough NOT to buy this!?

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Gaaaahh. I bought Limbo and Psychonauts on Steam yesterday.

Rather spend that money donating some to Child's Play.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Sweet tap-dancing Jesus on a catfish, that is a great deal.

I already own Amnesia, LIMBO, and Psychonaughts, but Bastion is something I've wanted for a while now. The Humble Bundle folks now have my money. I've never bought one of these before. No better time to start than now!

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
mysecondlife said:
Gaaaahh. I bought Limbo and Psychonauts on Steam yesterday.

Rather spend that money donating some to Child's Play.
Ah but the great thing about this is you can choose how the money you spend is distributed. So if you want all the money you spend to go to child's play you can.

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
I have looked at ALL of theese games but since my PC gets all tangled up if I try and run fancy flash games on it, I've held of. But I'm bying the shit out of this bundle. I can use my roomats PC untill Inget a decent one caus I'll never get a deal like this.
Felt bad that I only paid 10$ for this, but since it's summer and I'm a student this is what I refer to as "ramen season", and atleast I paid a few bucks more than average.

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
The Bastion soundtrack is really what sold me on the bundle. I love that bloody music so much, i honestly can't stop listening.

shado_temple

Oct 20, 2010
Hell, I'd pay the asking price for just the Bastion soundtrack.

Incredibly wonderful combo; people would be stupid not to pick this up.

triorph

Aug 5, 2008
I already owned all of these games and bought the bundle just for the soundtracks.

Andy: It is your duty as a game journalist to play Bastion right now. It is an exceptional game and probably the best of the bundle.

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
Kalezian said:
Just saying, maybe they should add more games people dont already have.
They've done that pretty much 5 times now. This indie bundle is a goddamn godsend, also, it will likely give more money to the charities, which is always good.

srpilha

Dec 24, 2008
forking hail, thy deserve my money just for offering such a bundle.

I'm downloading everything through Steam now, and still not really believing I got all that for less than 20?. o_O

I haven't bought any of the other HumbleBundles. I will not make that mistake again.

Bigeyez

Apr 26, 2009
Kalezian said:
yea, Im sure by now people already have Amnesia and Psychonauts, not to mention Limbo and Bastion.

But even I haven't heard of Super Brothers Sword and Sorcery.

....and wasn't the idea of a Indie Bundle to get several relatively unknown indie games out to players for a low price and help various charities while doing so?

or maybe people just want the soundtracks, that seems like a more plausible course of action [while gifting the games they already have to their friends too, I guess.]
The only game I own on that list is Bastion. So yeah this bundle was an an instant purchase for me!

Bet theres tons of people out there who don't have all or even any of these games.

Motakikurushi

Jul 22, 2009
Would very willingly buy all of these games again just for the soundtracks. Would pay the average just for Bastion, which I recently beat. That was a wonderful game.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
It's a shame I don't actually want any of those games, I know I won't like them, in fact I will probably never end up playing any of them.

[sub]Yes I know it's for charity, but I already give to charity[/sub]

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Bigeyez said:
Kalezian said:
yea, Im sure by now people already have Amnesia and Psychonauts, not to mention Limbo and Bastion.

But even I haven't heard of Super Brothers Sword and Sorcery.

....and wasn't the idea of a Indie Bundle to get several relatively unknown indie games out to players for a low price and help various charities while doing so?

or maybe people just want the soundtracks, that seems like a more plausible course of action [while gifting the games they already have to their friends too, I guess.]
The only game I own on that list is Bastion. So yeah this bundle was an an instant purchase for me!

Bet theres tons of people out there who don't have all or even any of these games.
*Raises hand*

I once played the demo for Amnesia and got bored of the mediocre puzzling, does that count?

VonKlaw

Jan 30, 2012
Damnit, why am I always broke when these bundles launch? >.>

Such an awesome bundle, I thought the absolute bargainess that was HIB4 would never be topped.