New League of Legends Champion Leaked

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Steven Bogos said:
Vel'Koz is obviously inspired by the "Beholder" demons that have previously been featured in games such as Doom and World of Warcraft.
WendelI said:
sooo a beholder?
Can't imagine where you'd get that whole 'Beholder' idea from...

WendelI

Jan 7, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
Steven Bogos said:
Vel'Koz is obviously inspired by the "Beholder" demons that have previously been featured in games such as Doom and World of Warcraft.
WendelI said:
sooo a beholder?
Damn it the internet really REALLY needs a sarcasm font. I honestly think that you're being sarcastic, It has the common tropes of a beholder; Tentacles a big eye and lasers. You cant really do perfect morphology on mythological and fantasy creatures. a similar discussion spawned from the fire emblem games about the Wivern rider class and how they are technically not wiverns that they are riding due to the fact that they have 4 legs and wings. I just like to go with the similarities that inspire the look and what I first think of when i see them.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
WendelI said:
Loop Stricken said:
Steven Bogos said:
WendelI said:
sooo a beholder?
I honestly think that you're being sarcastic.
You'd be right. My point was that you pondered if it was a Beholder, when the first post literally states that it's obviously inspired by the Beholder.

WendelI

Jan 7, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
WendelI said:
Loop Stricken said:
Steven Bogos said:
WendelI said:
sooo a beholder?
I honestly think that you're being sarcastic.
You'd be right. My point was that you pondered if it was a Beholder, when the first post literally states that it's obviously inspired by the Beholder.
I see, welp my bad, that was a silly misunderstanding, i honestly just made the statement without reading much into it at all. That is pretty rude and for what its worth I'm sorry. Also had i known for sure that you where being sarcastic i would had read more into it...

May 29, 2011
Not seeing ap ratios, or passive.

And they're almost certainly nerfing at least some of that CC pretty much right away.

Assuming he's real.