New Master Chief Bust Will Bust Your Wallet

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
A solid gold plate visor? Ho-lee crap. If you melted it into a small brick and sold it, how much money do you think you'd get? You could always replace it with cheap gold plated iron, and it would look just as pretty.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Baby Tea said:
Malygris said:
Now if only they'd make one of Jonoleth Irenicus
Now THAT would get me excited! My wife would think I'm crazy for not only spending the money on it, but when I sit there and start quoting!

"Ahh! The Child of Bhaal has awoken! It is time for more...experiments."
"You will suffer! You will ALL suffer!"
"I won't let you leave! Not when I'm so close to unlocking your power!"

Wife - Honey, what the heck are you doing?
(Turns to wife) "Silly girl, you just don't know what I'm doing, do you?"
"I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Know this, even as you die - Ever pathetic, ever fools."

One of the most menacing villains I've ever faced. Sephiroth's got nothing on Irenicus.

As for the bust...it might be the lighting but the colouring looks a bit off on the armour.

obex

Gone Gonzo ..... no ..... wait..
Jun 18, 2009
Malygris said:
New Master Chief Bust Will Bust Your Wallet

Now if only they'd make one of Jonoleth Irenicus
I second this we need more BG2 memorabilia like an action figurine with push the button phrases like " Ah the child of Bhaal has awoken, it is time for more , experiments."

evanharpell

Mar 20, 2009
Well, that's all nice and pretty but why would one spend that kinda cash when for half of that you can get a game (COD:Modern Warfare 2) as well as some actual working tech? I don't know about any of you, but when I get those NVG's my only concern will be the police officer who lives in my building catching me trying to sneak into the hot chick's place downstairs :)

As for the boobs on the Master Chief, well you kinda have to have them to lug around 75+lbs. of Powered SpaceTrooper armor that he never takes off, including when he sleeps. Of course with man pecks like that he probably doesn't need the armor.

matnatz

Oct 21, 2008
MasterSqueak said:
hazabaza1 said:
Jesus... Unless it has game[play of every new Halo game coming out ever I see no practical reason to get this.
Every bust, painting, sculpture, or statue in history has no practical use.
They can be used as paperweights!

Bigeyez

Apr 26, 2009
Yeah know $225 for that really ain't that bad compared to the anime statuettes that are like 6 inches tall and go for twice the amount...Not saying that anyone in their right mind should buy this crap just saying there are worse ways to spend 225 dollars. Anyways if your such a Halo nut that your considering dropping 225 on this thing there really isn't much anyone is going to be able to do to convince you otherwise.

wolfy098 said:
..................................... please a halo anime was ENOUGH torture FOR SEVERAL LIFETIMES don't push your luck bungie
Why do you keep mentioning the damn anime in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS. Christ, flame the thing when it actually comes out. Till then STFU about the anime. Your not contributing anything to any of the topics you've been posting in besides "l0lz0rz da anime is t3h sux11!!11!".

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
It would be cool To get a ODST marine a spartan and a Brute and fave them facing each other in three strategic locations in my house. But I don't have the 800 dollars to blow.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
£225, is that all? For a strictly limited release that isn't really that expensive.
I don't really care about Halo either way, but I imagine the lack of tiny detail is keeping the price down. I'm sure I'd spend more if it was a character I really liked, well realised.

wolfy098

May 1, 2009
Bigeyez said:
Yeah know $225 for that really ain't that bad compared to the anime statuettes that are like 6 inches tall and go for twice the amount...Not saying that anyone in their right mind should buy this crap just saying there are worse ways to spend 225 dollars. Anyways if your such a Halo nut that your considering dropping 225 on this thing there really isn't much anyone is going to be able to do to convince you otherwise.

wolfy098 said:
..................................... please a halo anime was ENOUGH torture FOR SEVERAL LIFETIMES don't push your luck bungie
Why do you keep mentioning the damn anime in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS. Christ, flame the thing when it actually comes out. Till then STFU about the anime. Your not contributing anything to any of the topics you've been posting in besides "l0lz0rz da anime is t3h sux11!!11!".
Only when refrencing halo

And what is that z0rz meant to mean?