New Mortal Kombat Episode Brings the Death, Fangs and Sibling Rivalry

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
I, on the other hand, feel that this is much better than what would have come from an extended version of Rebirth. I think I see where this might be going. If I'm right, they're going to give each of the major characters his own vignette that delves fully into the style of his origin, and then they will bring them all together for the tournament itself which should have a single unified style. If that's the case then they are doing quite well so far. If you wanted to do that for a pair of female fantasy ninjas, there were really only two ways to go about it: animation or wire-fu. Guess which one of those is cheaper?

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010
Good. Now, since we're done with those backstories, we can go to... You know, ACTUAL PLOT? They're almost at the half point of the series, and still nothing really happened.

First three eps were cool, 4th and 5th not so much, because they went for the fantasy route, which would be fine, if not for the fact that Edenia's subplot is actually dumb as hell.

Let's go back to the Earth. To the real stuff. To the tournament. I like the series so far, but I swear, this will change if they'll waste more episodes on the backstory of Raiden, Liu Kang, Kung Lao etc.