New Plasmids for Bioshock 2.

randomrob

Aug 5, 2009
What kind of Plasmids/gene tonics to people want to see in Bioshock 2.

i'm hoping for an x-ray vision plasmid.

ghalkhsdkssakgh

Jul 16, 2009
As long as it still has the ability to shoot bees at people I'm happy. I want to re-enact Eddie Izzard.

I'M COVERED IN BEES!

throwitinthetrash

Apr 15, 2009
If only I had something to recharge my energy weapons wi-- oh, Bioshock 2.
Considering what they've done already, I wouldn't think it'd be too crazy to see a nifty teleport of some sort.

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
randomrob said:
What kind of Plasmids/gene tonics to people want to see in Bioshock 2.

i'm hoping for an x-ray vision plasmid.
Im not sure where something like that would fit in the game though. What real use would it play? It might sound good at first but think when people will just get bored of it and run round corners blindly with their trusty wrench.

I hope that thing is back anyway.

I want to see a plasmid which uses water. Like you could fire it at someone and their lungs would fill with water or something ?

Maybe even one which would infect them making them sick. Be funny watching them charge at you blindly, Puke spewing from their ripped and masked lips.

Nicky 3 Beaves

Aug 12, 2009
A re-animation plasmid that resurrects all dead splicers in the room and the attack your enemies (like a big daddy)

kiyeshi

Aug 8, 2009
not x-ray, but like, some sort of life-sensing vision. might ruin the suspense though

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Well the ice plasmid covers your hand in spikes, so I wouldn't mind one that actually did this and allowed you to do some over powerful physical attack or maybe some bone lance out of your hand.

Or shoot out a massive gust of wind, not those tornado traps, a huge knocking people off their feet class five storm

Jul 9, 2008
kiyeshi said:
not x-ray, but like, some sort of life-sensing vision. might ruin the suspense though
You mean like Detect Life in Oblivion?
messy said:
Well the ice plasmid covers your hand in spikes, so I wouldn't mind one that actually did this and allowed you to do some over powerful physical attack or maybe some bone lance out of your hand.

Or shoot out a massive gust of wind, not those tornado traps, a huge knocking people off their feet class five storm
That sounds like Sonic Boom. It was part of the free DLC for the original.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
orannis62 said:
kiyeshi said:
messy said:

Oh was it sorry. I never got the DLC, I don't have Live.

How bout one that shoots a poison needles, some sort of pin missile attack...

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
kiyeshi said:
Yep, it did with The Elder Scrolls.

I'd like to see a food plasmid. Shoot food, recharge health, celebrate.

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
How about a plasmid that lets you have complete control over the internal construction of atoms, have the power to rearrange the fabric building stones of existence, giving and taking protons, neutrons en elektrons where you see fit.

Turning the blood of enemies into acid, so they die in a most unpleasend manner. Or maybe turn the walls into fire. Or even...

What you say? Overkill?

Okay...

Then howzabout a plasmid that lets you spray superglue to trap/slow down the enemy? I dunno...

kiyeshi

Aug 8, 2009
orannis62 said:
kiyeshi said:
messy said:

yeah, just something, with limited range, that lets you see if something is alive through a wall

avelmen1889

Dec 30, 2008
I wish the bee hand thing would stay. enrage and the securty camera thing can go die in a hole.0
my battle cry was "hey guess what YOUR COVERED IN BEES!!!!"

I'm thinking about maybe a implosion plasmid or a haiduken-esque thing

kamario

Jul 11, 2009
Arqus_Zed said:
How about a plasmid that lets you have complete control over the internal construction of atoms, have the power to rearrange the fabric building stones of existence, giving and taking protons, neutrons en elektrons where you see fit.
if your gonna be smart please spell electrons correctly :D

OT: I would like to see some sort of plasmid that summons chuck norris to do a roundhouse kick,(i have crazy dreams :p) anyway if you could get a plasmid that explodes peoples limbs/heads :)