New Predator movie will have Topher Grace in it.

CrysisMcGee

Sep 2, 2009
You may know him better as Eric Foreman. I have nothing against him really, It's just that this didn't work in Spider Man 3. To be honest, I hated him as Venom. As just a photographer though, he was allright. But it simply didn't work. It was annoying and not the least bit impressive. Though he did do pretty good right at the end.

So do you think he will do well in a Predator movie? Personally I don't, but I would like to be wrong.

Aunel

May 9, 2008
only if he dies in agony, I think he is wimpy enough for that.

although it would be very awesome to have him die in the first scene, then people will complain that they paid for "a great actor" and that he drops dead in the first scene, that's like buying new strings for your bass, and having them break after 12 notes.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
The real question is what role will he be playing. And whether or not this will be as stupid a the last few films (odds are not good that it won't be).

Aunel

May 9, 2008
Gildan Bladeborn said:
The real question is what role will he be playing. And whether or not this will be as stupid a the last few films (odds are not good that it won't be).
if he plays as the predator king guy, I will run out of the cinema, leaving my bass there.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
That Seventies Show has ruined my entire horror and gore style fucking entertainment media outlook, Topher Grace fucks up Venom then he'll use his comedic timing on Predator?.

Predating that the character Red who is Topher Grace's dad in that Seventies show was Clarence J Bodicker in Robocop, a nasty horrible evil character ruined in that he then plays a bumbling father figure in that show.

FUCK YOU THAT SEVENTIES SHOW, FUCK YOU!

rainman2203

Oct 22, 2008
Topher Grace will always just be Eric Foreman in my eyes. Which makes him hilarious in any serious role.

"Eric, how would you like to wear your ass for a hat?" -Red Foreman

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Aunel said:
only if he dies in agony, I think he is wimpy enough for that.

although it would be very awesome to have him die in the first scene, then people will complain that they paid for "a great actor" and that he drops dead in the first scene, that's like buying new strings for your bass, and having them break after 12 notes.
Yeah, that's a totally original idea! Noone's EVER done that before! [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117571/] Still, would be funny.

comadorcrack said:
TheNamlessGuy said:
Oh, that guy?

That guy is fucking awesome
Yay for Topher Grace Fans

*Waves Little Banner and Weeps*
I'm in that group as well. Scrawny little dude makes me laugh...

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
If an actor does a role for a show I love, then I will give him the benefit of the doubt for a looooooong time. I say Go for it.

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
When you said Eric Foreman I thought you meant from House, and he's cool, so I looked up the Spider Man 3 trailer and it turns out Topher Grace is actually a skinny white guy.

This was a confusing thread.

PunchClockVillain

Oct 3, 2009
-Orgasmatron- said:
When you said Eric Foreman I thought you meant from House, and he's cool, so I looked up the Spider Man 3 trailer and it turns out Topher Grace is actually a skinny white guy.

This was a confusing thread.
I got the same idea. I guess its "Foreman" from House, "Forman" from that 70s show. OP could've been a little clearer by specifying the show, but the truth is only one Google search away.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Aunel said:
Gildan Bladeborn said:
if he plays as the predator king guy, I will run out of the cinema, leaving my bass there.
I guess that begs a further question: Why do you take your bass with you to the cinema?

Aunel

May 9, 2008
Gildan Bladeborn said:
Aunel said:
Gildan Bladeborn said:
I guess that begs a further question: Why do you take your bass with you to the cinema?
I like being a social menace.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
It depends if he can pull the roll.

rainman2203 said:
"Eric, how would you like to wear your ass for a hat?" -Red Foreman
"When I die I want to be buried facing down, so you can all kiss my ass." - RF

xD