New South Park: The Fractured But Whole Trailer Shows Off Superheroes and Powerful Farts

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
New South Park: The Fractured But Whole Trailer Shows Off Superheroes and Powerful Farts

Learn more about South Park's superheroes, villains, and farts in the newest trailer for South Park: The Fractured But Whole.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole might be one of the most anticipated games of 2017, even if it was originally supposed to come out this year [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/168418-South-Park-The-Fractured-But-Whole-Delayed-into-Next-Year]. Although the follow-up to The Stick of Truth isn't being developed by Obsidian, it's still on the radar for a lot of gamers.

The sequel tasks The Coon (Cartman) and his superhero friends with saving a local cat, only to find that there's a far greater threat that needs to be dealt with.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole will be released for PC, PS4, and Xbox One in 2017.

Metalix Knightmare

Sep 27, 2007
So, what is the Towlie content going to be? I'll be dissapointed if it doesn't end up being a way for Matt and Trey to mock people who pre-order games.

And I say this AS a person who pre-ordered the game.