New Star Wars Toy Lets You Use The Force For Real

VitusPrime

Sep 26, 2008
Its a cleaver idea, and you know what THEY WILL MAKE MONEY,
if they make money they don't really give a shit what others think

ygetoff

Oct 22, 2008
akmarksman said:
For about $30 more..I could get decent chinese knockoff NVGs and Modern Warfare 2! ;)
See in the dark... or activate an airjet with my mind... MW2 wins on account of having online multiplayer.

captain awesome 12

Dec 28, 2008
I can just imagine people flooding stores to buy this, then they get home and find out all they can do is lift the stupid ball thing up and down. $120 down the drain. Can you realize how old that would get?

wasalp

Dec 22, 2008
I think that the brainwave detecting device could be applied to games, would bring an interesting new dimension to gameplay.

would be way better then a wii mote...

Dr Ampersand

Jun 27, 2009
Star Wars needs to die the way the good doctor recommends. That being that George Lucas' head explodes off and George becomes a volcanoe.

Also if you could do more e.g the force rubiks cube or force dominoe chain reaction( when you set dominoes up in a line the topple them causing a chain reaction) then it would be worth the 120$.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
a piece of plastic that randomizes how high the ball is to go with a small fan. No I rather spend my money on this and i costs more

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
Is this anything like the "Learn to use the Lightsaber(tm) from Yoda(tm)" toy that came out after the Phantom Menace....and that I, in my geekdom...bought?

I think I still have it somewhere, in great condition too, if anybody wants to buy.

Optix334

Jun 27, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
Wow 120$ for this thing? Whats more sad is that i know someone will buy this. Oh well their money, im still waiting for a real lightsaber.
They have real lightsabers...they just cost $9284572348757 and arent available to the public yet. They have Jetpacks like Boba Fett to but they dont work as well.

Ralackk

Aug 12, 2008
wasalp said:
I think that the brainwave detecting device could be applied to games, would bring an interesting new dimension to gameplay.

would be way better then a wii mote...
Its already being attempted...
http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/ocz_peripherals/nia-neural_impulse_actuator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKd_AJUUT7Q

Its actually been out for a while now, I just don't think anyone has been able to get it so you could play multiplayer competativly using the device.

morrie man

Oct 5, 2008
This is a awsome idea and the other things on these websites are cool as well, I wish I could afford some of these things.

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
It's cheaper than I'd expect for something that allows you to levitate an object by picking up brain waves.