New Syndicate Trailer Shows Off Co-Op Gameplay

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
still not 100% convinced but i keep an eye on it in case something good might happen.
just the major problem is..... EA. EA=origin.

ah EA, you really know how piss people off and ruin good companies and games. really a shame about bullfrog. syndicate and syndicate wars are simply awesome.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
Wow. Now i'm more curious about Syndicate than ever. Go Cooper Team !

Also : No Skrillex ? ;)

Antari said:
This game is an outright insult to fans of the origional Syndicate games. I'm not even remotely interested in this crap.
Speak for yourself please. I don't feel insulted in the slightes.

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Yeah, I think "insult" is a bit much. I'm not feeling it either. I'd love to see more of the "real" Syndicate, but I'm okay with different Syndicate too as long as it's a good game.

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
JesterRaiin said:

Antari said:
This game is an outright insult to fans of the origional Syndicate games. I'm not even remotely interested in this crap.
Automatic conversion of a game to suit the current best business model is an insult. There's barely anything in that video that even references the origional syndicates. If you don't want to be insulted by being sold the best "It's Good Enough!" release then thats your business. And within my group of friends we're all pretty much insulted by the FPS pawn off, outside of that group I could care less who gets offended because they think I'm speaking for them.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
Antari said:
JesterRaiin said:

Antari said:
Automatic conversion of a game to suit the current best business model is an insult.
Once again : speak for yourself.