New Trailer: Toy Story 3

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
I got a shiver on my spine and my hair went up like a thunder hit me. Just click the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e53e-J7yJII&feature=related

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
I am very excited to see this film and I love the direction Pixar is taking the characters. The first part of this trailer even got me a little weepy eyed.

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
Oh i loved toy story as a kid. i like the look of it, im going. defo

Spudgun Man

Oct 29, 2008
On behalf of all those who loved the first one and scraped through the second one:

(deep breath) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU BASTARDS!

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Oh. Fuck. Yes.

This may just be the best thing ever. I love how they have updated the effects and animation, but still kept the same look and feel of the old ones. It's gonna be just like the old days! (I hope.) And even if it's not as awesome as this trailer makes it look, its still gona be quite awesome.
Jon Etheridge said:
I am very excited to see this film and I love the direction Pixar is taking the characters. The first part of this trailer even got me a little weepy eyed.
Ditto :D

EDIT: seems to be pretty polar opinions on it so far...

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Considering how great Wall-E and Up were, I think Pixar will do a good job here. Let's hope that's the case.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
I was very thouroughly convinced that was going to be a rickroll. I personally will not see it because I'm not 8.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Toy Story session incoming.
williebaz said:
I was very thouroughly convinced that was going to be a rickroll. I personally will not see it because I'm not 8.
I pity you.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
Spudgun Man said:
On behalf of all those who loved the first one and scraped through the second one:

(deep breath) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU BASTARDS!
I agree the second one was shit and I was young when I saw that one

Drew Chapman

Oct 14, 2009
Well, I'm fucking stoked. I need to rewatch the first two movies, I haven't seen them since 2000 probably.