Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
008Zulu said:
Hawki said:
She's half-orc, not full orc.
Nature favours the species with the stronger genes. Hard to imagine that the genes of soft squishy human, would be stronger than those of an Orc. Must be because humans are special [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HumansAreSpecial].
Are we really bringing genes into a high fantasy setting? Not to mention that, unless things are different in this continuity, Garona is half orc, half draenei.

And those "soft, squishy humans" ended up superior over the Horde by the end of the Second War, so suck it. :p

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Hawki said:
And those "soft, squishy humans" ended up superior over the Horde by the end of the Second War, so suck it. :p
Unless you played the Horde campaign in which case the Horde kills the fuck out of everyone. :p

Everything about this movie is completely wrong. CGI mixed with Live Action, Dubstep, Plot, and Timing. Had this movie come out around the time it was originally announced (2006) it would have been when WoW was still in it's prime and people actually cared. Now WoW is - at long last - on it's last few breaths...and no one gives a shit. Especially considering that they specifically said "This won't be the WarCraft story you know" indicating that they fully intend to fuck with the lore.

But if a shitshow like Batman v Superman can earn damn near a billion dollars in its first week before word-of-mouth spreads that it is, indeed, a shitshow...then I'm certain this movie will do fine as well.

.......it is going to be another shitshow, though. :p

LordMonty

Badgerlord
Jul 2, 2008
I frankly am sitting on the fense on this one... it'll either be terrible or a masterstroke there is no middle ground, god help us all, it'll be extreemly something? and i'm praying for good.

P.S The trailer music was awful.