New York Comic Con 2011 Cosplay Gallery

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Girl with the raptor hatching had a cute idea and was also, cute. Would have liked a full picture of that one.

wehrp3nguin

Dec 21, 2009
Caverat said:
Wasn't a real cosplay event, no one dressed up as pyramid head.
I saw pyramid head on Saturday; someone taped a rainbow flag on his back, and we called him "Nyan Head" singing "nya nya nya" in deep pitched voices. He cut my friend's head off in a photo.

Also met that Mr. T(6). We asked him where he got his gold chains: he said "From my mama." It was the perfect response.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Caverat said:
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Me and Mr. Boyfriend saw at least three.

Caverat

Jun 11, 2010
wehrp3nguin said:
Caverat said:
I saw pyramid head on Saturday; someone taped a rainbow flag on his back, and we called him "Nyan Head" singing "nya nya nya" in deep pitched voices. He cut my friend's head off in a photo.

Also met that Mr. T(6). We asked him where he got his gold chains: he said "From my mama." It was the perfect response.
Corrected, I stand.

That Mr. T guy is awesome, damn I wished more events like this happened in my neck of the woods.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Ah. Another amazing Con, another Cosplay I do where I am only in pictures on my camera. At least people knew who I was Cosplaying as and complimented me on it this time. Also great photos.

Marshall Honorof

Feb 16, 2011
believer258 said:
I will respect the hell out of anyone who will dress up as Mega Man X. Also it must have sucked to have only been able to use one arm the whole time. And was it a boy or girl?
The person with the Mega Man X costume is a girl, and her blaster looked pretty firmly attached. I have no idea how she got through a whole con with just one hand, but my hat's off to her.