NFL playoffs

shansta619

Dec 25, 2008
alright, not sure who follows the playoffs, so incase you dont know, the NFL playoffs have started. im a charger fan so im hoping they win it all, what does everyone else think

Symp4thy

Jan 7, 2009
I'm an Eagles fan, and I have to be honest, during the last few weeks of the regular season, I thought they were done for, but now they are in the NFC championship. I have good feelings about it, and I think they can make it to the Super Bowl. I live in Pittsburgh though, so I am also a Steelers fan. (Sorry about your Chargers) I'm hoping for an Eagles vs. Steelers Super Bowl, and I think there is a good chance that may happen.

white_salad

Aug 24, 2008
I must second this eagles vs steelers superbowl. Go steelers! but I live in california, I've got nothing to root for( btw I just don't like the chargers) Go.....raiders one of the worst teams in the league?

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
I wanted Chargers ¬_¬
Eagles vs. Steelers Super Bowl I believe will happen.

Symp4thy

Jan 7, 2009
If an Eagles/Steelers Super Bowl does happen, it will be pretty much Win/Win for me. If the Eagles win, the team I was born and raised to love wins. If the Steelers win, my second favorite team wins and I get to party and get crazy with all the Yinzers in Pittsburgh.

PhoenixFlame

Dec 6, 2007
It's like bizarro world in the NFL right now, at least for the NFC. I boggle at the Giants and the Panthers losing to opponents they shouldn't have, which makes it all the more painful that as a Bears fan we didn't get in. If nine-win teams can do what they can any given sunday....

I have an ex co-worker that is a big Steelers fan, so I'll be rooting for them.

sequio

Dec 15, 2007
EAGLES!! but I wouldn't mind if Steelers win. It'll be a win-win situation for me.

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Hehehe I thought this was NRL (National rugby league in Australia) and since I don't know anything about American Football I'm going to pretend that it is, Go doggies!

Myan

I Want to Go to There!
Dec 16, 2003
shansta619 said:
alright, not sure who follows the playoffs, so incase you dont know, the NFL playoffs have started. im a charger fan so im hoping they win it all, what does everyone else think
Alas, not going to happen this year either. *tear*

Mungini

Dec 10, 2008
I'm backing the AFC to win it this year. They have the stronger teams and the better defences. Probably be the steelers year this time around although I would like to see Ed Reed win a superbowl ring

CoziestPigeon

Oct 6, 2008
My poor vikings. But Steelers have it now, as long as they can get past Ravens. Winner of that game wins it all.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Ravens are going to the Super Bowl. Or I'm not watching it.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
< is a Panthers fan. Sigh, after I had given my buddy so much crap about the Bucs too.

Ah well, I guess I'll root for the Cardinals. Everyone loves an underdog, plus they are the only team left who had a member on my undefeated fantasy team. (Granted it was the injured Anquan Boldin, but still, it counts).