Nice rack.

AndrewC

Jun 24, 2010
I keep them on the bookcase in my room, and special editions I keep wrapped up, and hidden away.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010

why thank you!

Oh! err, xbox and PS3 games are in a cupboard under the telly
PC games are on the bookcase next to my desk. None are in order and it drives me mad, as I can never find the game I want!

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I used to have this custom made shelf that was built into the wall right below where my flat screen was hanging but then my basement flooded and we moved the TV and stuff to the other side of the basement. Now I have these old boxes that I store them in, not as fancy but it works.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I got this old VCR shelf case that I keep all my old games in. I like how on the bottom its tilted in and deep enough that I can stack on top all my old games with their covers facing out.

I keep all my 360 games in my Halo Reach special box case. I tend to keep all my special edition boxes and use them for storage.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
My recent PC and PS2 games are on a the book shelf I keep my DVDs and record collection on. My PS1 and older PC games are on the same shelf, but in CD binders. My NES and Genesis games are in a box in the closet, where I can easily access them if the mood strikes me, while my handheld games are all in my desk drawer, along with the handheld systems they go to. I also have a box of old Tiger Electronics style handhelds under my bed, but I almost never mess with those. Oh, and my tabletop gaming supplies are in various places, too; the books are on the shelf with the videogames, the board games are in my closet, the miniatures are under my bed, and the dice are in my drawer.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
I keep mine in a five shelf bookcase in my room and I've already used up three of those shelves for my PS1&2 games.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
What few games I still play that require disk checks are in a small pile on my desk (Hello Silent Storm), I have boxes of floppies and cassettes in my parents garage, and boxes of CDs and DVDs in my garage. The rest live on my hardrive.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I have a bedside table put together with two slabs of white IKEA shelving and bricks (that I painted)....my PS3 games go there

my PC games (yes, I have physical copes) go on my bookshels along with the books/comics/action figures and the PS3

my room is totally pimped out

Samantha Burt

Jan 30, 2012
I only have one decent shelf, so I tend to keep my franchises in that (Guitar Hero, CoD, Mass Effect) and the games I intend to play, finish and trade in get piled alphabetically next to the TV.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
For the PS2 we've got them in a stack next to the TV. For the 360 we've got some on one shelf, some on a nearby table, and a majority of my games are in my room.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
The game themselves are in one of thes Vaultz cases I got from Walmart, while the actual cases are... stored somewhere... *shrug* when I moved out, mom shoved all of my junk somewhere, I can't even find the AV jacks for my PS2, 64, or SNES \qq

DEATHD0DGER

May 11, 2011
I keep my games lined up in shoe boxes. They fit inside perfectly and are easy to transport and organize.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
I store all of my games for the same console next to each other. X-Box games get their own dedicated shelve(s), same with Wii, Gamecube, PS2, etc. "Platinum Hits" and the like are grouped together. All the different places they are stored are pretty spread out though. I don't have one shelve that would hold they all, so I have to rely on multiple.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Bookshelf. I found it hard to fill up with books that I actually cared about (was previously full of random books I've never nor will I ever read), so I dedicated a part of it to games.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I REALLY wish I had the space to display all my games.
:(

Hell, I wish I had the space for all my stuff.
I've sold most of my things because I seem to keep moving every few years and it became too much of a hassle to deal with.