Nicknames...

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
My name is Gemma, my nicknames are Gemski, Gem Gem, Gem, Yorkie and Angry girl. The first three are obviously from my name, "Yorkie" is the name that my friends from the States call me because I come from Yorkshire. I once sarcastically got called "Angry girl" by a friend because I don't actually get mad that much. The one time I got pissed off over something and he called me "angry girl" and it stuck with a certain group of friends I have.

My favourite nickname is "Yorkie" :)

SimplyTheWest

Jan 6, 2009
SimplyTheWest (Last name is West)
West (Look above)
Westy (Getting repetitive)
Simply (...)
Si (Shortened Simon)
Simone (Girl version of Simon)
Simondio (Well...not sure)

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
My name's Tua, people usually use it. When I was little people called me Tuis, and some called me Tuzz for a while.

My only current nickname is Princess, which my boyfriend calls me. :p

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
Technoted, not sure how I got it just I was 12 at the time and a bunch of my older friends decided to name me it.

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
For me, "Josh," is the automatic nickname for "Joshua."

I have a friend named "Anestassia," who I nicknamed "Rain," though.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
My name is Callum...

and my nickname is Cal... or CJ

Kushin

May 17, 2009
Thor
Steve The Pirate
Sid The Sloth
Susan

Try figuring the source of 'all' of those out.

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
Well, one of my friends calls me sheep, because my last name is Herder. Also, I'm kinda timid in real life so, it just sort of fits.

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
My real name is Harry, so I tend to be called Hal, or H.

Although one guy calls me Bean, but I don't know why.

the wako kid

Mar 31, 2010
my stoner buddies call me hippie nuts cuz i lost some weed once.they also call me cousin it(long hair) or lurch because i'm really tall.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Lambi, because of my curly hair.

And Thor, a shorter version of my name, which is Thorhallur. Or as it is in Icelandic, Þórhallur.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Franko, because saying Franciszek is apparently not ok/easy/cool for 'em Norwegians (even if it is a middle name) xD I like it though

CrustyOatmeal

Jul 4, 2010
Sir Sneaks- back when i played halo 1 i useto be the nija and sneak around killing people so my uncle gave that nickname

Big E- i useto tutor little kids and there was another Eric in my group so they called him little E and me big E

goomba- my dad gave me this nickname when he saw the mario movie and said the goombas reminded him of me

shorty- im the tallest in my family and have been since i was 15 but it happened really fast (grew over a foot in less than a year)

cracker- cause im a cracker