Ninja Gaiden Creator Calls Devil's Third "Best Game Ever"

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
I think he meant best game he ever made. Not sure he has that much of an ego to presume its the best game of all time XD

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
DJmagma said:
Raziel_Likes_Souls said:
If we go by Itagaki's standards, the best game ever made already came out: No, that's not because I'm a fanboy.

But, I'll avoid the game, just in case it tries to make me it's *****, like everyone else said. Besides, I only liked Ninja Gaiden and Dead Or Alive Extreme Volleyball. And hopefully Other M.

yo Tomonobu Itagaki imma let you finish, but no more heroes 2: desperate struggle was the best game of all time!

i couldn't resist i love that meme.
Remember, all internet memes are better with big breasts.

TraderJimmy

Apr 17, 2010
It looks to be a quality game.

"Best game ever"? It depends what criteria you set, so that's largely an irrelevant description. From the brief gameplay I saw there, it appears that Devil May Cry will be the one to beat - if it beats DMC, I'll happily crown it 'best action/shooter game ever'. Too difficult to go contrasting THAT kinda thing with, say, Starcraft or Riven though.

What's with all the hate on this guy promoting it tho? He seems pretty funny, and he's obviously got experience or skill in the industry.

crepesack

May 20, 2008
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-devils-third/101178
(NSFW)
This is the correct video. In my opinion the game looks fun and rather humorous but I think Tomonobu is getting his head stuck up his ass; very far up it at that. It doesn't look that great. It resembles a generic sandbox game with a little bit more gore.