Nintendo Admits 3DS Won't Beat Regular DS on Battery Life

Electrogecko

Apr 15, 2010
Xanthious said:
Electrogecko said:
Again, I commend you on your wall of text! Paragraphs fella, paragraphs. See the post below yours? Take notes. She knows how to break down that wall o' text. I actually read that one. . . and she made good points.

You get an A for effort but sadly your finished product still needs work. Keep trying though. You got spunk kid!

However, after skimming over it briefly you still seem really angry. Were you hugged too much or not enough as a young child?
I said I wouldn't do this, but since you appear to have given up on the relevant argument, I'll make an exception.

First of all, I used 7 different paragraphs (or does not tabbing at the beginning make them not paragraphs to your expertly trained legislative eye?) in my argument, using the exact same separation-by-topic that you used in the post I was responding to. By using a reason that's non-existent to justify not reading my post, you once again further solidify the perception of all who read your comments that you're an ignorant and immature tool. And it's really quite hypocritical of you to complain about my paragraphs when yours look like....well.....what I'm quoting.

It's really quite sad because I know the truth, and the truth is that you read the entirety of my post and didn't know how to respond with an updated, revised, and intelligent argument.....tragic....I was looking forward to a real response.

Paragraphs, by the way, generally have more than 3 sentences and contain useful information, something that none of your posts seem to have. While your comments are mindless dribble, I wouldn't even say that mine contain real paragraphs- I think I would refer to them as points. Aside from that, to complain about somebody's grammar (even though my grammar is nearly perfect) on an internet forum is beyond retarded. Also, don't assume a user's gender based on their avatar.

And no I'm not angry and I don't care if people like you think I may be. I was hugged an appropriate amount as a child (thanks for asking) and even if I wasn't, I would rather be a hothead than an uneducated and immature asshole.

Electrogecko

Apr 15, 2010
mjc0961 said:
Oh good, I was going to turn off the 3D anyway so that's cool. Although I actually think maybe the charging cradle is a bad idea now. Suppose I'm playing DS at home and the battery goes into "Charge me!" levels of low. I can just plug in the power cable and keep playing. But now here's the 3DS and it wants a charge, and it has to sit in this cradle... Guess I'm doing playing now? Booo!
I think I can promise that the cord that goes into the cradle will be detachable and able to be plugged directly into the console. Think about it how INCREDIBLY fail it would be if it couldn't, given the simplicity of the solution.

And I can't help but feel that you'll be singing a different tune about the 3d once you can see the difference with the flip of a switch.

nik3daz

Jan 1, 2008
Electrogecko said:
And I can't help but feel that you'll be singing a different tune about the 3d once you can see the difference with the flip of a switch.
Slide of a switch. Sexy.

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
BlueHighwind said:
AzrealMaximillion said:
BlueHighwind said:
Does it beat the PSP though? I notice that the PSP has the magically ability to run out of batteries while its OFF. That had to take some technical wizardry to get feature.
Yeah there's a difference between putting your PSP in sleep mode and actually turning it off. Sleep mode still uses a bit of energy. If you're trying to be funny I suggest knowing the features of the products first.
Because doing tons of research, being fair, and avoiding exaggeration is ALWAYS funny, right? No, the PSP runs out of juice even when off. Don't play it for a month and it won't turn on. Don't play your DS for a month (or even leave it in sleep mode for a whole week) and it does.
You clearly don't know hot to turn off a PSP properly.

Flicking power button= sleep mode. This consumes battery power.

Holding the power button for 3 seconds = Shut down. This consumes none.

If you did your research you'd know that.