Nintendo Announces 3DS Release Date Announcement Date

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Brilliant, now I know the exact week my nephews will hound me for money or demand one of these things for Christmas, its nice to get a feel for these things so thank you Nintendo.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
September 29th? That's too far away. At this rate, there's no way it will be out for a Christmas release. But I do know that this September I'm placing a pre-order as soon as I can.

yanipheonu said:
I posted this on another site, and it's just as good of a point now:

Nintendo DS:
Revealed at E3 2004
Release date announced September 2004
Released November 21st 2004

Nintendo 3DS:
Revealed at E3
Release date to be annoucned September
????

I'm placing my bets on November, or at least sometime in Fall.
We can only hope you're right about this one.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
BlueHighwind said:
Umm... why don't they just release a date? I'm guessing they don't know when they can release the game until such time as the release date people finish their report, which will be on this day. Who decided upon today's date? Was their a team of people looking over at the progress of the people who decides the date of the release date and figured "oh, it will be safe to release the release date now". But what if their wrong? What if the date of the release date people aren't ready by the date the date of release date of the release date people decided upon? What if the date of the release date needs to be pushed back? Will the date of the release date of the release date pick another date of the release date of the release date?
Sounds like most Monday meetings to me.

DarkHuntress

Apr 8, 2010
Christmas would be the ideal time to release the product. I won't buy a 3d television to play games but I will buy this.

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
I want this. Mostly to support GOOD 3D tech and sticking it to Sony and their stubborn glasses ways.