Nintendo Controller Used to Drive Hacked Cars

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
It appears that the latest NES game: Real Life Driving, has some awesome graphics. 10/10.

Does feature perma-death though.

Quantum Glass

Mar 19, 2013
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
Pffft, that's nothing. I'm waiting until someone hacks a car with R.O.B., the Power Glove or the Virtual Boy.

Better yet, I'm going to wait until someone can program either an XBox or PS3 controller to completely control every aspect of someone else's vehicle.
I'm not going to lie; if everybody in my city drove via the power glove, I sincerely doubt there would be any perceivable difference.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Ahhh, but did they manage to show you can drive stick with it? No? Pfsh, I'll just sit on my smug high horse of mechanical manual transmission!

And mechanical handbrakes, too, while at it. Screw modern automation, I like driving, and when driving, I like interacting with the car. It's part of the experience.

aelreth

Dec 26, 2012
No bad jokes about this being in a 20 year old documentary called "Ghostbusters 2"?

Disappointing.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to put a 360 controller there and use that to drive my car. Bumpers to shift maybe, triggers to brake and accelerate, face buttons for... something... Etc. It would be AWESOME o.o

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
my car computer will just tell them that there is no engine. it already does that, the "engine broken" light is always on. 3 experts all came to same conclusion - the car computer is suffering old age and retardation. the car is 24 years old. so yeah im safe.