Nintendo Direct September 4 at 3pm PT

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Yoshi178 said:
Also my freind is fucking pissed now that Overwatch for Switch is coming.

He was one of those fuckers in 2017 that was adamant the game couldn't run on Switch LMFAO!
Kind of silly to think it can't tho. There are games on Switch that on PC have minimum system requirements equal to or higher than the recommended specs for Overwatch, like Doom, Wolfenstein 2 and soon Witcher 3 and Doom Eternal. Beside, Blizzard has a general policy of making games that can run on a wide variety of specs.

Aiddon said:
-Trials of Mana: Gimme
Yeh, gimme.
-Tokyo Mirage Sessions: Glorious. Now make a sequel (also reminds me that Atlus sure are taking their sweet time with SMTV)
Awwwwu yieah boiyah! Now they just need to port Mario 3D World and the Wii U can be permanently laid to pasture as far as I'm concerned. Ok, maybe not, add in Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101, just to be sure.
-Deadly Premonition: I'm sorry, WHAT?
Now this is a good biscuit. I've never tasted a biscuit this delicious.
-Jedi Knight: HUH?????
Kind of out of left field, but whatever, Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast is a good game. Now, if it were the first Jedi Knight (aka Dark Forces II), that would warrant a "OK, but why tho?". It's not very good.

Yoshi178

Aug 15, 2014
Yoshi178 said:
Also my freind is fucking pissed now that Overwatch for Switch is coming.

He was one of those fuckers in 2017 that was adamant the game couldn't run on Switch LMFAO!

I wonder why. Its visual design really isn?t that far removed - let alone advanced - beyond most of Nintendo?s stuff.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Very happy with SNES online (though it should have come sooner), and happy with Xenoblade Chronicles remaster.

Nothing else really grabbed me, but that's mostly because a good deal of it was focused on games we already knew were coming.

CritialGaming

Mar 25, 2015
I'm glad they decided to cut out the National Dex from Pokemon so that they could spend development time of stupid fucking mini games like camps and cookouts, instead of letting me have the pokemon I want.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
WHERE IS BAYONETTA 3????? I need my Big Booty Witch Baenetta. Where is she?!

Terry Bogard is in Smash. Neat. Too bad I still don't have a copy of the game.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
CritialGaming said:
I'm glad they decided to cut out the National Dex from Pokemon so that they could spend development time of stupid fucking mini games like camps and cookouts, instead of letting me have the pokemon I want.
What are you talking about? I'm ecstatic that they removed the national dex for a currydex! $100% trade-off!!

My friend told me to watch this and I know why. Xenoblade and Tokyo Mirage Sessions. The latter was the only other game from the WiiU, besides Hyrule Warriors, I wanted to see come to switch. So fuck yeah!

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
CritialGaming said:
So about that...

https://old.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/d0oapn/pokemon_camp_reuses_all_pokemon_amie_animations/