Nintendo E3 Discussion Thread

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Cpt Corallis said:
Lord_Panzer said:
Me thinks the only way Sony can top that is if Kevin Butler does an interpretive dance throughout their presentation.
Kevin Butler is gonna be there?!?! I didn't know that!
That's the word on the street, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

E-Hybrid

Jan 25, 2010
that was a very good show much better than the microsoft or ubisoft conference, maybe just a little bit better than the EA conference

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
While im a little ehhh at the new Kirby......

Donkey Kong Country, 3DS, Kid Icarus 3DS, MGS 3DS, Resident Evil 3DS, Zelda:Skyward Sword, Kingdom Hearts 3DS....

Nintendo wins E3.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I started watching this with a big sense of meeh. Didn't really care, didn't expect anything.

Queue an hour and a half later:

Nintendo wins the E3. Hands down, bar none, no explanation needed. If Sony can beat this...good gods I'll die of an overdose of awesomeness.
hazabaza1 said:
Well, it's over. Finally. That was awful, and Nintendo are near dead to me now. Yay.
What did they do wrong now?! A fuckton of real, proper games, even Microsoft focussed harder on party and community crap. They even announced a new Kid Icarus game and hinted at something Star Fox related. What else could you possibly wish for?!

Titanguy654

Jul 14, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
Well, it's over. Finally. That was awful, and Nintendo are near dead to me now. Yay.
Were you watching the same Press Confrence that I was. 0_o Yeah, you're on your own.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Scrumpmonkey said:
They didn't give us any Vitality sensor bullshit. They gave us Zelda, Mario Sports, Fucking Retro studios Donkey Kong country 2!! (i came) infact i can't even think anymore. Donkey Kong! Real donkey kong! I can die happy...
As soon as i heard that familiar tune i was whisked away to the days of the SNES.
Im excited.
Retro....don't let me down.

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
Jack and Calumon said:
yoyo13rom said:
Jack and Calumon said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I go to eat a burger, and 3DS goes into detail!
What's Calumon's opinion, btw? Or is he eating and has his mouth full?
Actually Calumon is watching the Kirby gameplay again. The Mon loves that Pink Ball.

Calumon: I just think Kirb's cute is all. :3
Well done.Your sick charming game of make believe actually has people asking for Calumon's opinion.

RMcD94

Nov 25, 2009
Was there any new games there?

What's going on on the Nintendo website, should I go watch it?

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
I'm back to being a nintendo fanboy again, its about damn time. I'm so happy now.

Jun 26, 2009
the only way sony is going to beat that is if they release HL3 only on PS3 while burning LFD2 in the background.
[sub] [sub] while a hot chick dances in the background
[sub] naked [/sub] [/sub] [/sub]

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Really wish they had just done a video upload from a 3DS or some damned screenshots with or without the effect I'm rather curious.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Is that off screen 3D (glasses 3D minus the glasses) or is it in screen 3D (head tracking). It seems unveliabable but if it true then Nintendo has done the impossible, bricks have been shat and the next we know will be that they'll change their name to skynet.

More Fun To Compute

Nov 18, 2008
esperandote said:
Is that off screen 3D (glasses 3D minus the glasses) or is it in screen 3D (head tracking). It seems unveliabable but if it true then Nintendo has done the impossible
It's a special screen.