Nintendo E3 Discussion Thread

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
So far I think nintendo has taken it, and I aint a Nintendo fan really hope Sony can salvage this E3 least nintendo pulled some new shit out for its fans.

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
Nmil-ek said:
So far I think nintendo has taken it, and I aint a Nintendo fan really hope Sony can salvage this E3 least nintendo pulled some new shit out for its fans.
After 2 years of people bitching about Nintendo ignoring its old fans, they have wheeled out the greatest hits.

Cpt Corallis

Apr 14, 2009
So, New Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Kid Icarus, and mario sports omnibus.
Wow. That was rather impressive.

Bek359

Feb 23, 2010
Well, I guess you can't say that Nintendo didn't announce very many hardcore titles this year. Sure, it's mostly stuff from their old franchises, but that's Nintendo's modus operandi, you know?

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
Guys I don't even know if it's from nintendo,what about castlevania,did anybody show gameplay?

shaboinkin

Apr 13, 2008
This is the first time in years that Nintendo made me smile at their e3 conference.
They shitted on microsoft

And good news, no Nintendo Vitality Sensor!

RMcD94

Nov 25, 2009
Carnagath said:
Cpt Corallis said:
Carnagath said:
Dis is..........Nintendo.....................................3.......................................D................................................................................S
I'm willing to put a lot of money on the fact that English isn't his first language. No need to mock.
Neither is mine. He is a billionaire. He should take a few English classes and stop being xenophobic.
He's a billionaire, he should hire someone to do it for him.

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
This guy is awesome,thanking developers and all.This is way better than Microsoft.So far Nintendo has it.

Cpt Corallis

Apr 14, 2009
ChromeAlchemist said:
[HEADING=1]WAIT![/HEADING]

Did I see MGS, Saints Row AND Super Street Fighter for 3DS?

*Dies*
And a new resi, kingdom hearts, final fantasy. Also Team Ninja