Nintendo: Retailers Will Start Taking Super NES Classic Pre-orders Late This Month

CheetoDust_v1legacy

Jun 10, 2017
FalloutJack said:
WeepingAngels said:
Are we really going to give them the benefit of the doubt when there is, to my mind, no real reason to do that?

CheetoDust said:
Hey, I'm sure that in their heads, they're brilliant. The views expressed by Nintendo officials may not necessarily represent that of the human population, though.
I mean it requires believing incompetence across hundreds of people across multiple divisions and countries. It's safe to assume there's some reason this benefits Nintendo in some way. It's still shitty, anti-consumer practice, I'm not trying to justify it.

WeepingAngels

May 18, 2013
FalloutJack said:
WeepingAngels said:
Are we really going to give them the benefit of the doubt when there is, to my mind, no real reason to do that?

CheetoDust said:
Hey, I'm sure that in their heads, they're brilliant. The views expressed by Nintendo officials may not necessarily represent that of the human population, though.
So you are saying Nintendo is incompetent as they just can't seem to get supply right?

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
CheetoDust said:
WeepingAngels said:
Basically, guys, I've seen more in my life to convince me that people are not as clever as they think they are, than that there is a really clever plan on board that works. It's complicated, it's convoluted, and it involves alot of people. It is more likely that it will not succeed. Nintendo has demonstrated the ability to hang in there, but it has only ever been a dominating force when it lacks real competition. I think they're ham-fisted and unwilling to adapt in a situation.