Nintendo Sells 3 Million Wiis in December, Breaks Record

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Nazulu said:
That's not flaming buddy, that's trolling I think.
There are, of course, multiple definitions of flamer.

In any case, I do my so called "hardcore" gaming on the PC, while the wii fills all the holes.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
thiosk said:
Nazulu said:
That's not flaming buddy, that's trolling I think.
There are, of course, multiple definitions of flamer.

In any case, I do my so called "hardcore" gaming on the PC, while the wii fills all the holes.
No I would have to say it's definitely trolling. If I was to call you a shit (any bad/mean words) because you don't agree or whatever then I would be flaming.

You better agree you little shit! /jk

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Skullkid4187 said:
when was the last time the wii had a good game that wasnt for 40 year old women and that doesnt include a mario?
The last time a game came out with a Link in it, of course. :p

But nah, Wii does have some good games. You just have to hunt harder for them since Nintendo would rather you know about Wii Music and Brain Training than Excitebots and Trauma Center.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Hafkl said:
Aura Guardian said:
Skullkid4187 said:
when was the last time the wii had a good game that wasnt for 40 year old women and that doesnt include a mario?
Good god. Why is there always a flamer on these threads?

Silent Hill Shattered Memories.
TMNT Smash Up
The Conduit
Madworld
Animal Crossing
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
No More Heroes
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Muramusa The Demon Blade
Rune Factory
Little King Story
Should I include Wiiware titles?
Mainly because Nintendo is a tragic company milking their celebreties more than an american dairy farm? And when they make a console it will affect every game made for that console. Little stupid, I know, but there are only fail games on a fail console anyway, so I say they deserve it.
What on Earth are you talking about?

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I don't understand why people expect the Wii to constantly sell at a peak rate. There are 6 billion people on earth. Roughly three people to an average household. Therefore theoretically speaking sales would have to reach a peak at 2 billion. Even though it's peak probably isn't anywhere near there, sales have to slow eventually.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Hafkl said:
Aura Guardian said:
Skullkid4187 said:

TMNT Smash Up
The Conduit
Madworld
Animal Crossing
No More Heroes
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Muramusa The Demon Blade
Rune Factory
Little King Story
Mainly because Nintendo is a tragic company milking their celebreties more than an american dairy farm? And when they make a console it will affect every game made for that console. Little stupid, I know, but there are only fail games on a fail console anyway, so I say they deserve it.
Have you tried reading the article? The sales increased.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Skullkid4187 said:
Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers
CoD:MW Reflex
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Dead Space: Extraction
Cooking Mama
Any number of Wii-Ware titles

Rect Pola

May 19, 2009
Wow, I guess they haven't saturated the market. It's amazing what one Mario game can do. No big surprise it's essentially a reproduction of SMB3 (the best NES era Mario, btw), that sort of what I look at the New Mario series as; RE-introducing Mario to Wii's brood of younglings.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Hafkl said:
Lukeje said:
Hafkl said:
Aura Guardian said:
Skullkid4187 said:

TMNT Smash Up
The Conduit
Madworld
Animal Crossing
No More Heroes
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Muramusa The Demon Blade
Rune Factory
Little King Story
I didnt reply to the thread, but to answear his question why there are flamers on these threads. It's because we want to open your eyes, and because we care about you. Nintendo... is... FAIL
Have you tried reading the article? The sales increased.
Again. What are you talking about?

CoronaryThrombosis

Apr 15, 2009
Not surprising in the least. Nintendo has always had the best business plan, from R.O.B. to Wii Sports. If Microsoft and Sony wanted to make more money, they would target non-gamers instead of 14 year old boys.