Nintendo Unveils 11 Dates for Zelda Orchestra Tour

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
They go to douchebagsville BC but not Calgary? Fucking damnit.
Of course Quebec and Ontario get tour dates >=/
Nothing good ever comes to Calgary >_>

PlasticTree

May 17, 2009
wooty said:
And this means pratically fuck all to anyone outside of North America............disappointed, I really am.

Come to London, at least London please.
I fricking traveled across the pound (I'm Dutch) to attend the Zelda Orchestra at the HMV Apollo in London, last October. Why weren't you there, then? :p

LilithSlave

Sep 1, 2011
Darn it, I don't think I can make it to Texas on the 10th.:<

Maybe I can make that Austin one.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
PlasticTree said:
wooty said:
And this means pratically fuck all to anyone outside of North America............disappointed, I really am.

I fricking traveled across the pound (I'm Dutch) to attend the Zelda Orchestra at the HMV Apollo in London, last October. Why weren't you there, then? :p
I didnt know it was in London at that point.....I missed it?........now im even sadder :(

PlasticTree

May 17, 2009
wooty said:
I didnt know it was in London at that point.....I missed it?........now im even sadder :(
Yup, one of only three cities IN THE WORLD that were so lucky. ;)

(And. It. Was. Awesome. You should totally have been there. :D)

Cody Sim

Apr 27, 2011
i know eh man, everyones just got a hate one for alberta, no bands rarely come here, and non of the good orchestral stuff either

Balvale

Oct 17, 2008
They're coming to Toronto? I thought they pretty much stayed state-side. Colour me excited.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
PlasticTree said:
wooty said:

Wait what? Damn. Why didn't I know? Goddammit habit of lack of keeping up with news.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
I, like the Dutch fellow up there, attended the anniversarial concert at the HMV Apollo in London, and simply cannot recommend it enough. Spectacular concert, that gave me memories I'll treasure forever.

xyrafhoan

Jan 11, 2010
I'm so glad the concert is coming to Vancouver. When I got the e-mail in my inbox I immediately scanned Nintendo's Twitter for the coupon code and then bought tickets for the Vancouver show.

FYI, the coupon code is HOOKSHOT.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
ResonanceSD said:
wooty said:

Try living in Australia. =D I looked at this with stupid, stupid levels of optimism.
I prefer the term "truck loads"

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
So I have a question. You know the soundtrack that comes with Skyward Sword? Is it a soundtrack of this concert? Or is it something else completely?
Honestly, I haven't listened to that soundtrack and I'm not sure why. I'm just ashamed of myself now...

Hey! It looks like they're finally coming over to a location near me! Oh, snap! Now, I only need t--

"Unfortunately for folks in Dallas, the tickets for the January 10th show are sold out."

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Okay , I don't ask for much, you know, apart from total world domination, but please for the love of Skyrim, have this come to Pittsburgh, Cleveland or Buffalo!