No Kill Bill 3

serious biscuit

Jul 3, 2012
Why is everyone so shocked by this? The the two movies now are basically one film cut in half and I don't think that a third iteration would be good; now I'm not saying that Tarantino will make it a bad film far from that, its just I personally don't think that this series needs a third movie especially one that will be drastically different from its prequels.

Smertnik

Apr 5, 2010
So it's not in the plans anymore? That's good to know. I was rather flabbergasted when I saw it on imdb first. I mean, where exactly do you go after the Bill gets killed in a movie called Kill Bill?

Although admittedly, the name should be fairly common and I guess you could make a series about guys named Bill who all keep getting murdered by people they dicked over..

Genocidicles

Sep 13, 2012
I thought he'd make a film about Nikki Greene (that was her name right? The little girl who saw the bride murder her mum?) getting revenge on Beatrix? Kill Beatrix I guess.

Then a sequel where Beatrix's daughter goes to kill Nikki.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
what are you saying? you dont think its a good Idea or Tarantino isnt going to do it?

personally I hope he doenst do a prequel to inglorious basterds...its my favorite movie ever but the basterds are the least interesting part

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Vault101 said:
what are you saying? you dont think its a good Idea or Tarantino isnt going to do it?
Tarantino was quoted as saying that it probably won't happen.

OT: I was initially sad by this news, but considering Tarantino said he'd retire by 60, and that he only had about 3 films left in him, I guess I would prefer if they were all original stories -- no prequels or sequels to his existing properties. I wanted a Kill Bill 3 for years, but looking at it from this perspective, I can see why it might not be the best.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Marter said:
OT: I was initially sad by this news, but considering Tarantino said he'd retire by 60, and that he only had about 3 films left in him, I guess I would prefer if they were all original stories -- no prequels or sequels to his existing properties. I wanted a Kill Bill 3 for years, but looking at it from this perspective, I can see why it might not be the best.
WAAAAAAAAAA????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not tarintino!

you ruined me morning dammit! a pox on your scorpion king 3!

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
You know what I want to see? A Pacific War movie that runs parallel to Inglourious Basterds where a young Bill fights the Japanese.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Introducing Kill Bill 3 titled - Killing another Bill, because the last ones already dead.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Genocidicles said:
I thought he'd make a film about Nikki Greene (that was her name right? The little girl who saw the bride murder her mum?) getting revenge on Beatrix? Kill Beatrix I guess.
Yes, that was what Tarantino previously said Kill Bill 3 would be.

Sounds from what another poster said like he plans to retire before Nikki's actress is ready for the part. That's sad - I quite enjoy his work.

serious biscuit

Jul 3, 2012
WolfThomas said:
You know what I want to see? A Pacific War movie that runs parallel to Inglourious Basterds where a young Bill fights the Japanese.
Now that be quite good, although it would probably not be Tarantino making it as I cant see how he'd do that is his style, the context for that movie Would be highly action based.

jbm1986

May 18, 2012
I'm ok with this. Honestly, I'd rather see more new things from him like Django Unchained or something other than a sequel.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I'm perfectly fine with this and I didn't think there needed to be another Kill Bill after the second one, or even a prequel.

I would be a little worried if there was gonna be a third one.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Good riddance. I always thought the kill Bill movies were some of Tarantinos weakest.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I didn't even know that a 3rd Kill Bill film was even been considered, I thought Kill Bill 2 ended things fairly neatly, even though I haven't seen it in years. I never really liked the Kill Bill franchise and would prefer to see him do new films as opposed to prequels or sequels.