No More Heroes 3 Will be on "Wii 2"

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
Pendragon9 said:
Congratulations Wii owners. This is a sign that Nintendo is already planning a new console. So start saving up!
Actually no it isn't. They've been saying they have no immediate plans for a successor to the Wii. This is mere speculation on Suda 51's part, which really, if you had read the quote carefully, you'd have noticed.

But there's probably going to be a "Wii 2" or other next-gen system from Nintendo at some point, so I was saying that I would want to do another game in the series on the next Nintendo platform.
So I'm pretty sure there isn't anything happening in regards to a successor to the Wii at any point. And even if there is, it's at least 2 years away if not more if nobody's said anything about such a thing existing up until now.

Pendragon9

Apr 26, 2009
AceDiamond said:
Pendragon9 said:
Congratulations Wii owners. This is a sign that Nintendo is already planning a new console. So start saving up!
Actually no it isn't. They've been saying they have no immediate plans for a successor to the Wii. This is mere speculation on Suda 51's part, which really, if you had read the quote carefully, you'd have noticed.

But there's probably going to be a "Wii 2" or other next-gen system from Nintendo at some point, so I was saying that I would want to do another game in the series on the next Nintendo platform.
So I'm pretty sure there isn't anything happening in regards to a successor to the Wii at any point. And even if there is, it's at least 2 years away if not more if nobody's said anything about such a thing existing up until now.
Well, to be honest, the quote was a bit confusing.

And I have a feeling this guy will be releasing trailers for NMH3 before NMH2 is even out. It'll be Final Fantasy 14 all over again.

It's almost becoming a habit among game designers.

Rect Pola

May 19, 2009
Suda was very high level/conceptual with his plans for NMH. So I don't think he has anything on the Wii's successor. The bigger thing I wonder is if NMH is sticking with Nintendo, what will Suda do until then. Will he even look into the other consoles?