No Right Answer: Best Fast Food

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Bah, you're all wrong!

FKC > All food chains. Heck even Colonel Sanders isn't as creepy compared to Ronald and the King.

I guess to add more salts to the injuries, there isn't any Taco Bell in the UK (which I guess Kyle will never visit the UK ever) and White Castle too for that matter!
They are introducing Taco Bell over here now, there is one in Lakeside and a few in London, never had one though. They used to have a Wendy's in London as well but that is long gone.

OT: I would probably go with Burger King, McDonald's always makes me feel sick for some reason, KFC is awesome too.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
Well, I think they all win over Taco Bell, since you know, Taco Bell doesn't even serve tacos. That bizarre entity served on your plate is NOT--I repeat NOT -- a taco. Tacos don't come in shells, by definition. It was even worse when they tried to come to Mexico and sell us these....things. Fortunately they crashed and burned so epically I still laugh to this day. At least the other fast food chains sell what they say they sell (burgers, pizza, baguettes, whatever).

sammysoso

Jul 6, 2012
Of the three they were debating, I'd go with Burger King.

But Whataburger is the best in fast food.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Oh decisions, decisions. I'll say Taco Bell has the best bang for your buck, but I really like Popeye's. I go to McyD's for the occasional contest and Burger King's been giving me gas lately. The top quality goes to Jack in the Box, I say.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Firefilm said:
Best Fast Food

What do you get when you mix three 20-something Americans with lunchtime on the brain, and a debate show? You get this episode, where we will either make you hungry...or nauseous.

Watch Video
Sorry Dan Burger King loses because they got rid of the fully loaded steak house burger, the delicious cheesy tots and the chicken fries. Its like everything that sets them apart gets thrown out.

I'd vote Taco bell but when Taco Bell wins my colon loses

and I'm pretty sure Micky D's is the master invasion plan of some genius alien race.

Havoc Himself

Dec 21, 2010
Wendy's is the best. It tastes the best and Wendy's will let you do whatever you want to your burger you just gotta ask. If you don't want cheese on your Baconator because you want it to be slightly healthier then you just gotta say so. Also Frosty's > Other fast food places ice cream. I can't say their frys are better than other places but they have a ton of options besides frys so I don't see how it matters.

Timberwolf0924

Sep 16, 2009
doublenix said:
Timberwolf0924 said:
Burgers: Five Guys

Chicken: KFC

Taco: Taco Bell

Hot Subs: Firehouse Subs

Cold Subs: Schlotzsky's

Ice Cream: The guy who drives around my neighborhood..
No drive-thru = not fast food
False! I know many "fast food" places that take forever when in drive-thru.. Captian D's is one.. and Zaxby's is another.. I can go inside many of those and be out quicker than drive-thru. Fast food is any resturant that doesn't sit you down, hand you a menu as a waiter/waitress takes your order..

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
I wonder if Chris wore the Tom and Jerry shirt because that show comes on weekday afternoons.
*checks Cartoon Network's schedule* Yeah, it still does, but only one 30-minute slot instead of 12 to 2.

Chris, why did you pick McDonalds? You KNOW that you're definitely wiping the floor with the oily fries and kids' meals!

I'm surprised they didn't mention healthier options like chicken sandwiches. I don't know about BK's healthy alternatives, but McD and Wendy's have fair selections of salads and such. As for chicken sandwiches, BK has the AMAZING Tendacrisp, Wendy's has the ALMOST AMAZING homestyle fillet, and McD has the option of a delicious honey wheat bun.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Just to bring some actual numbers into it, apparently a study was recently conducted on this very topic and Burger King came in last as far as wait-time is considered with almost four minutes between placing the order and getting your food as well as only getting orders made correctly 83% of the time. :p

nitat

Apr 10, 2010
I say Subway, mostly because I prefer Sandwich over hamburger, then again there are better and cheaper altenatives( a lot butchers and bakers who make thier own sandwiches) here in Belguim.

But if I have to choose between the 3 I say Burger King.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
You can't beat good Taco Bell (hastely prepared TB will destroy you though).
My runner up has to be IN-N-OUT, reppin' the West coast.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
I don't know about you guys, but my local Burger King serves poutine with bacon...That wins it for me. I only eat McDonald when I'm drunk. I only eat Taco Bell when I need a laxative. Ok, that last one was mean, but my experience hasn't proved the contrary.

Does Subway counts as a fast-food? If so, Subway all the way.

yeti585

Apr 1, 2012
If I had to choose from the three I would pick either Taco Bell or Burger King. Their food quality is better (though still bad) and they aren't run by the most evil people on the face of this planet.

If I had to pick any fast food though, it'd be Chic-fil-a. They make okay food, and let's not bring politics into lunch.

LightspeedJack

May 2, 2010
We don't have Taco Bell here in England but between Burger King and McDonald's it's gotta be Burger King every time. Donald's is cheaper though.