No Right Answer: Best Fast Food

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Best Fast Food

What do you get when you mix three 20-something Americans with lunchtime on the brain, and a debate show? You get this episode, where we will either make you hungry...or nauseous.

Watch Video

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Ok that was just sad. Incidentally I side with Taco Bell. Also Mexi-Fries are Taco Time not Taco Bell.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Well that's not fair having this show at lunch time.

I was at Burger King last Friday and had 2 'regular' sized cheeseburgers. I thought to myself "when did they start serving silver-dollar burgers in this place?" It also taste a bit more rubbery than usual.

Usually my feelings are McDonald's has better fries, Burger King has better burgers. BK also doesn't put onions on their regular burgers, which means I don't have to ask for no onions and hope they do it right, so I guess BK get's my vote.

Taco Bell is just wrong though. I mean, seriously.

Edit for more thoughts:

Does pizza delivery count as fast food? If so then Domino's or Papa John's wins by significant "numbers".

Also, I will give Taco Bell credit by being probably the most aware of exactly what it is. Most of the time anyway,

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Bah, you're all wrong!

FKC > All food chains. Heck even Colonel Sanders isn't as creepy compared to Ronald and the King.

I guess to add more salts to the injuries, there isn't any Taco Bell in the UK (which I guess Kyle will never visit the UK ever) and White Castle too for that matter!

RheynbowDash

Jan 26, 2009
Burger King has better food. McDonalds burgers aren't even real beef.
I will always eat the smallest BK burger, before I even touch a McyDs slopjob.

Azuaron

Mar 17, 2010
Arby's. Because of market fresh sandwiches and curly fries.

Also, seriously, McDonald's? You know the McDonald's executives consider themselves to be in the real estate business, not the food business, right? Never has more disgusting food cardboard been sold to more people in the history of the entire world.

Morbira

Nov 28, 2009
I do love some Taco Bell, but recently Del Taco came back from the dead in my town and it's superior in every possible way. Also, while I weep that we do not have a Jack-in-the-Box near here, I will throw in my hat for Checker's/Rally's. The Big Buford is the best chain burger ever.

blanksmyname

Aug 2, 2009
I imagine if there were a debate on the best fast food chains in Australia, everyone would agree on Nandos. Except for one guy who'd say Hungry Jacks. Then everyone would laugh at him.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
No Whataburger? Damn shame.

I feel bad for any of you that haven't tasted such greatness.

@Taco Bell lol. That food is straight offensive to me as a hispanic 5 minutes away from the border to Mexico. Y'all don't know REAL tacos ;D

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
McDonalds is not food; its just something you happen to put in your mouth and then subsequently digest.

Also, KFC is best fast food.

Fayathon

Professional Lurker
Nov 18, 2009
I feel bad for everyone that knows not the glory of In-n-Out burgers. Simple menu, delicious burgers.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Burger King. In the end it's all crap, but Burger king tastes the best.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
McDonalds. Come out to Japan, order a Teriyaki Burger, and you will see the light. The Ebi Fillet (shrimp burger) would also do the trick.