No Right Answer: Best Time Machine Ever

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Best Time Machine Ever

Would-be debaters only have until the 17th to enter the Ur Right Answer fan contest? Clearly a time machine is needed to expand that timeframe for more entries, but which time machine is best?

Watch Video

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
I would have be shocked if no one brought up the DeLorean.

Still T.A.R.D.I.S. wins, it can through both space and time. Plus, it's a freaking police box, what's not cool about that?

CpnChaos

Sep 20, 2010
Loved the ending. Also, BEST QUOTE OF THE WEEK EVAR!!!

Can't wait to quote that to some Dr. Who fans to piss them off...

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
I took a lot pleasure in the fact that you both a) had a copy of Chrono Trigger in the background and b) a lot of Mike's arguments for the TARDIS being the best also applied to the Epoch.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
At least they didn't try to use President Obama's magical time machine as a debate tool.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
TARDIS can go in space ANYWHERE...
and is a woman!
(also, that episode was written by Neil Gaiman...)

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
I'd totally forgotten about the 'Phone Booth' :)

good times ....

and since i've actually seen Bill and Ted, AND the Back to the Futures, this is really

the Phone Booth VS the DeLorean to me

in which case ...

i pick the DeLorean, cause it was a flying car

demoncub1990

Apr 16, 2011
1st reaction: Oh cool they're gonna do the delorian right?
*Sees the Title*
2nd reaction: HOW DARE THEY NOT DO THE DELORIAN!? *breathes fire*
*watches the end*
3rd reaction: *phew* okay they're gonna have it in the next one they are forgiven

Azuaron

Mar 17, 2010
BOWTIES ARE COOL, OKAY?

I was very surprised this wasn't DeLorean vs. TARDIS.

But then it was.

Although, the TARDIS will still win.

(Bill & Ted's phone booth being a major meh. Seriously, it can't even fly.)

Chris seems to have taken on odd tack on this one... apparently "best" to him means "the one they had the most fun with in the show/movie" not "actually the best at traveling through space-time."

Noodle99

Cynical Englishman
May 18, 2009
demoncub1990 said:
1st reaction: Oh cool they're gonna do the delorian right?
*Sees the Title*
2nd reaction: HOW DARE THEY NOT DO THE DELORIAN!? *breathes fire*
*watches the end*
3rd reaction: *phew* okay they're gonna have it in the next one they are forgiven
Went through exactly the same experience

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I think you're both disqualified for not knowing fully knowing your subject matter.
Chris, the Phone Booth didn't go to heaven, Bill and Ted went to heaven and hell, but the Phone Booth didn't go there. And Mike, yes Bowties are cool, but that doesn't really have anything to do with the TARDIS.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
DeLorean kicks the Tardis's back panel. When the Tardis goes back in time, it just kind of fades in and out like a kid playing with the opacity setting in Photoshop. The Phone Booth has this cool electricity thing that's awesome to watch. DeLorean, though, it's got the electricity, it's got the flux capacitor going, and it always leaves twin trails of flame where it went. When that baby hits 88 miles per hour, you see awesome.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
You two had dissapointed me greatly that is until Kyle pop up and mention the Dolorean (who had saved the debate) althought honestly I thought it was going to be Back to the Future VS The Terminator.

bladester1

Feb 5, 2008
Chris loses to do spit take, so its DeLorean Vs. Tardis. Tardis still wins. or rather should.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Well thank God for that ending. I was starting to worry bout yous guys. Delorean for the win!

General Michi

Sep 12, 2010
When I saw the title for the video I immediately thought "T.A.R.D.I.S. Vs. Delorian T.A.R.D.I.S. Vs. Delorian T.A.R.D.I.S. Vs. Delorian T.A.R.D.I.S. Vs. Delorian" was surprised when Bill and Ted came up.

I'm still going to have to go with the T.A.R.D.I.S. though. True anyone can operate the phone booth but the Doctor is always there to make the T.A.R.D.I.S. work. That and it has a swimming pool. It's like a hotel on wheels made out of time

Tturbo

Mar 10, 2011
Thanks for bringing the Delorean in ! I flies, it moves in space (mathematical earth space not space space but who knows !) and it travels threw time !
I was shocked it was not brought up at all at first ! How could it not be in the debate !