No Right Answer: Lethal Weapon Vs. Die Hard

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
ZPowers said:
RTR said:
I couldn't have asked for a better intro.

Now that I thinkg about it, having Alan Rickman as a second dad would be awesome. Also, I didn't know he was Jafar.
That's because he wasn't Jafar. Jonathan Freeman was Jafar.

Jeremy Irons of Die Hard 3 did play Scar in the Lion King, however.
As a matter of fact, I did know about Jeremy Irons. Thanks

personion

Dec 6, 2010
It's not that kyle isn't a good debater, it's that he's not as funny. Or, that the scoring system is sort of stupid. Dan got 3 points and he didn't even make a point. All you need to do is interrupt and talk the most and you'll get a bunch of points, they need a better system.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
Anyone here play that ancient Diehard trilogy game for the PS1? It was one of my first games and I loved it. It had split the movies into 3 games, one was a time crisis style shootng game, the other was a driving game and the last one was a 3rd person shooter where you climbed a tower....ah...so much fun I had with that thing.

sitnduck

Jan 15, 2011
Really? Leathal weapon over Die Hard? This HAS to be trolling. I'm biting, but this is too wrong to even exist!

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
To be honest, Mel Gibson's South Park cameo's are among the best. But yeah, he's beyond now, along with Gary Busey.

notimeforlulz

Mar 18, 2011
Die hard is the best, 2 & 4 were pretty lame, but the villains in 1 & 3 were good, and they matched well with the character John McClain is. That's right, the villains matched, when do we ever see that? Die Hard wins, they even did the right thing in no 3 when they brought Samuel L Jackson in so that John wouldn't go stale. Also, I can't marathon Lethal Weapon movies; but I can marathon die hard.

Alphalpha

Jan 11, 2010
Did I miss the part where they talked about the movies? Why did you spend the whole video talking about sequels and the various actors' careers?

KafkaOffTheBeach

Nov 17, 2010
I know that this is hella late - but you wanna know the one true winner of this whole debate?
Al Leong.
He stole a chocolate bar from the entrance of Nakatomi Plaza while looking out of place amidst the buff Germans, he tortured Mel Gibson, and he got killed in a glorious manner on screen by both main characters in both films.
I honestly find it disappointing that he wasn't mentioned at all during the debate.
I mean...Lethal Weapon and Die Hard basically paved the way for him to become THE Asian henchman.

Disthron

Aug 19, 2009
Ok, I've watched a bunch of these videos tonight and the guy on the left with the beard (Chris I think his name is) has won every one of them, and quite a few on very shaky ground. That seems very fishy to me.

Meiro

May 3, 2012
he may be a lethal weapon, but that doesn't matter if you cant be killed!!!!!